Sign in to follow this  
pauliec

shout-out to the JI banned...

WHOA -- let's get one thing clear. BASHING of Sooth will NOT be tolerated on this site. Sooth is a pioneer. He launched the most active Jets forum on the internet. He has press passes and inside info. So do NOT throw insults his way. Not here anyhow. I have nothing but respect for that man.

Yeah, I just wanted to know what it felt like to type all that. Feels dirty actually.

LMAO. You make good one !! I laugh lots

WHOA -- let's get one thing clear. BASHING of Sooth will NOT be tolerated on this site. Sooth is a pioneer. He launched the most active Jets forum on the internet. He has press passes and inside info. So do NOT throw insults his way. Not here anyhow. I have nothing but respect for that man.

Yeah, I just wanted to know what it felt like to type all that. Feels dirty actually.

Like I said..I won't bash him. I'm better than that.

Besides..the fact that the Pete, Paulie, Yellin, RJF, SBIII have all come over to say hi speaks volumes..with countless others I see mentioning P2C on JI...I realise it's the internet..but these were people I have "known" for years now.

It was a routine thing to talk to these people day in and out.. and I feel like that was snatched from me.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss ya'll.

Speaking Volumes Bro.

post-1691-12804639613859_thumb.jpg

:P I miss ya too.

Hi B how's it going on SI?

JimBob!! I loved the Gyn E-mail!!

I thought you would John Boy. I see you got my PM. I told him about the avatar but he still thinks it's BS. Oh well.

Thai Jet?? what the hell inspired the name change mate?

Spent 18 months in the Thai jungle back around the time I was your age. I was having a flashback the nite I upped at JN. ;)

That's so weird. Send hom over this way.

Yeah that makes sense. Maybe he thinks we err I mean I am bipolar. ;)

Max is just some guy that got banned back in the day with about 200 other long time JIers.

:)

I no no you dat long Max but I find you one funny guy. Keep it up. ;)

max..you even changed 16's sub heading. This is outrageous.

I tell you he funny guy. He ban TX , he #1 guy dat Max.

this has the makings of a super-underground late night thread. Not tonight though, it's way past my bedtime. Big day tomorow. Arrivederci

Nite Paulie

Do you know who I'am?

I'm sure he does. ;)

Who doesn't? Site guests know who you are.

:bag:;)

Good one

holy crap, i got the most posts on the website in the last 24 hrs by THIRTY POSTS. wow

You Da Man :yahoo:

I'm hitting the sack..goodnight ya'll..except for Max:Cuss::Cuss::Cuss:

Nite John Boy.

What the hell is going down in here? What's up fella's?

SUP BRO ?

PatsFanTX 14,733

Sweet thing is that he'll NEVER get that number any higher. Ya know added to the other site that's like 36000 posts as a TRoll. He's insane

We all bleed green. i don't care where you're from.

Enjoy the site.

A big AMEN to that !!!

Yes. Sooth told me about you about 4 months ago. He asked me to take you over here. We discussed a trade. But we couldn't agree on terms.

He wanted us to take you as a poster, he would give a 1st rounder and pay 25% of your salary.

I demanded 50% and then the deal fell apart!

Hold out man. Another few days and he'll give up 2 first rounders plus pay 40% as I understand it. ;)

Why cant Sooth realize this? BAN HIM!

I can't figure out why TX isn't banned from there. Every post he does is the same. Jets suck, Penny has a noodle arm, Pats have 3 rings etc etc etc. Ban his butt already !!

if max got tired of you saying mate and you got banned from here, well that'd make my whole weekend.

:banned:;)

Sooth ran us all off. So please don't mistake his hatred for us for any bad feelings that we have for JIers. There are lots of good posters over there. Having read this thread unfortunately none of them have come over here yet (just joking).

But I totally get the site loyalty thing. You get comfortable on a site -- you make lots of friends. That is why we never pressure people about where they post. Just not our style. The internet is a big place. I always thought the JetNation word filter was a small move, but what do I know.

I can honestly see more people coming over here Max in the near future. Banning people for using the word 'mate" for example is insane, not when they allow TX to continue to spew his venom . I'm starting to get more familiar with the lay out here and with all my fellow LNC members it felt very "comfortable" :Typotux: here tonite I must say. Looking foward to being a long time member here. :P

BTW, has the term penningtologist made it's way over here yet? It was my greatest achievement on JI?

No and for one I'd like to keep it that way. ;)

Does that mean you have a degree in Noodles?
;)

post-1691-12804639614054_thumb.jpg

Wow, it's weird to see that spelled out and not just as *********. :)

Yup I was kinda getting used to seeing either JN or the *'s.

he first PM'd me to say if i said mate again that he would ban me. so one thing led to another and we ended up PM'ing each other like 5 teams each. the long and short of my PM's were that i asked him as nicely as humanly possible to explain what was wrong with the word "mate", whats wrong with saying it, how could it possibly offend anybody, etc. then i reversed it and pointed out to him that saying the word mate isnt wrong, whats wrong was his childish attempt to limit free speech (although i didnt even say childish in the thing, but nonetheless). so, anyway, i asked him to simply give me a coherent response as to what is wrong with saying the word mate, which he never did. he kept sidestepping around it, throwing back responses like, its 12:30 at night and i have more important things to do than read emails about this, and start your own site if you dont like the way i run it here, and things like that, but he hever addressed the simple ****ing question that i asked him multiple times. so, finally, today, after not hearing anything back, i figured what the hell, so i PM'd him again and said something like, i take it that your silence means that i'm right? so then i did something else for a few hrs, went back on, and it said you arent allowed to access this page, etc etc, i signed out, and then it said your IP has been blocked. and then, apparently it doesn't even say banned under my name, it still says HOF, so i was just curious if he left it that way so that way his patrons wouldn''t think he bans people for no reason, because, i cant imagine that people would be shelling out money if they're going to be banned for the stupidest reasons (certainly makes sense, id do that too if i were him). it would seem a lot less messy of people just thought i stopped posting, rather than knowing you can actually get banned for saying mate. anyway, was just curious if that was the rationale, or if somebody forgot to change it to blocked or not.

WOW !!! This is TOTALLY unbelievable. I guess there IS a God after all.

BTW SBIII just got banned over there as well, just for a day but it says banned under his name.

kmgf-ocQFbc

You R still up? Must be 4am NYC

I just woke up,I have to work sometimes,you know..I know that's you Pete.:lol:

I knew you know how to read Bill. :)

good..snowing.

where you at?

I used to be in Thai jungle but dat long time go. I now south of U

cool..what you do for a living? How did you like thailand?

I'm going to go back to Thailand within the next 3-4 years to visit for a month. Thailand is the ONLY country in SE Asia that was never colonized by the Europians. They are a very proud people. Thailand has wonderful people, very friendly and very fierce fighters . I had the privledge of spending 18 months with a detachment of Royal Thai Marines along the NE border with Laos. I'd have a Thai cover my 6 anytime. It's very hot and humid there 98/98 almost all year long but you get used to it.

I understand the heat factor. I am from the Philippines so I know what you mean. Are you thai?

No from USA. I was in Thailand with my Uncle (Sam) . Were you born in the Philippines ?

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company