Sign in to follow this  
pauliec

shout-out to the JI banned...

no, I'm not banned, I'm just giving a shout-out to those who were.

is P2C in the house?

Can't be all bad since this board banned TX. :)

lol, he got banned here? recently? that would explain why he acts like an ass 24/7 over at JI

Give us time, eventually we will prove to you that we truly are all misfits! :bag:

The border war between sites is just silly. We are all Jets fans. The future is looking good for our team -- and I am pretty sure that is all we really want. Except Smizzy, he trolls these boards for different reasons. But I don't want to scare anyone away so we will just skip that topic for now.

:P

sounds good to me

Hey Paul! How's everything going? Hope your New Year is filled with plenty of Vageeg!

:yahoo:

hahaha, vageeg -- now an infamous word on JI

I wanted to tell you, I was in Florida all last week and played golf at a course called Abacoa. I think it was right next to your school's campus.

Isn't that up in Jupiter or North Palm Beach?

not quite sure what town I was in, I think Jupiter. It was next to FAU's campus.

I had spent the week in Palm Beach. It was nice, just a lot of old people. I visited cousins most of the time.

By old people do you mean people in their 30's? If so this might not be a good site for you to visit!

:P

hahahaha, no I mean more like people in there 90s and 100s

let me know next time you're coming down this way-I can tell you the cool things to do and best places to go-like I know a place where you can see alligators in the wild-where to get the best oranges or Italian restaurants-what good bands are around or solo artists...ahem

sounds great, thanks. I listened to that sports talk radio station 730 (it was good to hear Sid Rosenberg again) and all they advertised was Cheetahs and Rachel's. Not that there's anything wrong with a high class strip club/steakhouse.

I'm a little bit offended that P2C could get you over here, but my banning could not?

You always DID like the ****...

Now, I suggest you PM Max immediately and get a soccer forum started up.

you still get mentioned at JI, mostly in the soccer circles.

heyyo JN!!!! i was banned for saying the word "mate"!!!!!!!

I can't believe you got a lifetime ban for saying "mate."

Wow.

• Thumb Down 1

the first sign of a great forum going downhill is when you start banning people for idiotic reasons.

and at the same time, keeping TX around and pandering to C-list celebrities.

this has the makings of a super-underground late night thread. Not tonight though, it's way past my bedtime. Big day tomorow. Arrivederci

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company