Sign in to follow this  
pauliec

shout-out to the JI banned...

SBIII -- We upgraded your account so you are now a member of our VIP Club. Here are the benefits.

Arcade: http://jetnation.com/forums/arcade.php

Your PM mailbox has been expanded.

Access to our online chats with beat reporters: http://www.jetnation.com/?cat=23

And you can bet on games and win merchandise here: http://www.jetnation.com/forums/vbookie.php?

Actually we didn't give you the membership for free. Some dude named Bernie paypal'ed us the money for you. Must be a good friend.

lmaooo dude....I came here to talk with other people. Why the hard time?

YOU NEVER LIKE KAYSAR

YOU ARE NOT GOOD

I still dont. But I love the Jets.

Jets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kaysar

I first heard aobut Jetnation when I was at the Hard Rock draft party this year. I got a card from someone.

Hey Yellin! Hey RJF! Good to know you guys are in spirit..hope ya'll are doing well.

P2C we miss you over there.

WTF?? I leave to the political forum for a few days and all hell breaks loose! I didn't even know you got banned P2C.

Hey RJF Jetsrule is here LMAOO.

lol. did you know that JI broke the story the Schottenheimer would be staying with the Jets before ESPN did??? they're good, mate!

I told you that before. :Cuss::Cuss:

Like I said..I won't bash him. I'm better than that.

Besides..the fact that the Pete, Paulie, Yellin, RJF, SBIII have all come over to say hi speaks volumes..with countless others I see mentioning P2C on JI...I realise it's the internet..but these were people I have "known" for years now.

It was a routine thing to talk to these people day in and out.. and I feel like that was snatched from me.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss ya'll.

:P I miss ya too.

I tell you he funny guy. He ban TX , he #1 guy dat Max.

Pete I didnt expect a guy from Buffalo to talk like that lmaoooo

• Thumb Down 1

Eric --

This will probably be my first serious post in this thread. I am a die hard Jets fan. We run this site because we LOVE the Jets and can't get enough Jets talk.

When I am tired of reading about the Jets I read the Landing Strip. Love the OT stuff there, lol. I know who you are, I have been reading your posts on JI for awhile. :P

Do you know who I'am?

• Thumb Down 1

Sweet thing is that he'll NEVER get that number any higher. Ya know added to the other site that's like 36000 posts as a TRoll. He's insane

Why cant Sooth realize this? BAN HIM!

• Thumb Down 1

Yes. Sooth told me about you about 4 months ago. He asked me to take you over here. We discussed a trade. But we couldn't agree on terms.

He wanted us to take you as a poster, he would give a 1st rounder and pay 25% of your salary.

I demanded 50% and then the deal fell apart!

Oh yeah..that's what it was?

• Thumb Down 1

Yeah, it's me, JJ. Here's the reason as far as I know: I only do short term bannings. If someone needs to be gone it's up to the owner. He's either not around enough to realize the frequency of the problem, or he agrees w/ 99. Leniency has always been in effect and 99's seen some pretty good retorts. Good entertainment IMO, but my job was done as far as he's concerned. Now back on topic, when is III showing up?

You :banned: Me. :Cuss:

• Thumb Down 1

Damn Jumba, you banned III? For real, take him back...please...

I dont even know you. Were you kidding?

• Thumb Down 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company