Sign in to follow this  
pauliec

shout-out to the JI banned...

I can't believe I actually just went through and read this entire thread. Just goes to show you I really will read anything link in the LNC.

Anyway... dis is a shout-out to all muh dead posta's.

• Upvote 1

Hey Bleedin..other than the fact that I flipped **** on you one night..you are a solid member of the LNC. How have you been?

Haha, yeah, **** happens. I haven't been too bad, the LNC has certainly died down quite a bit with your sudden departure, and 16's leave won't help matters either. How about you?

P.S. Mohr is a little bitch. I figure it's not too long before I join the ranks of the banned, as I've made it my goal to trash him and rajensen (that gutless coward is unfortunately back) every time I have the opportunity. I figure sooner or later it'll catch up to me. :D

I gotcha... you sound like a real down to earth guy.

still never responded if knowing me is a good thing?

BTW, has the term penningtologist made it's way over here yet? It was my greatest achievement on JI?

Led by the infamous L. Go Jets.

my only banning complaint over there has been how can anyone get banned if sackdance99 is allowed to post?

F' that... my public enemy #1 is jensen. My life's work will be complete if I can either get him to actually debate something (and thus, completely own him) or have him banned from every Jets message board (or at least any ones I will ever view).

:)

he's a good guy. he's one of the THREE diehard Vinny fans there, lmfao

I think it's going to be necesarry for me to come around here on a semi-regular basis, just to keep you in check. After all, you need someone to remind you that Vinny sucks royally.

SBIII just got a 1 day ban... hahahahahahhahaha

This is going to be the quietest day in JI history. No 16 or SBIII? Wow.

i'll gladly take you up on that offer mate!! your avatar is a true compilement of the, and some of the greatest players ever to play the game. congrats mate!!

I'm still trying to figure out where I can fit Penny-Boy into the Bermuda Triangle of Jets QBs.

well ya know, you could just take Vinny right out of that thing and just readily accept him as the greatest quarterback ever. ........ or i guess you could still leave him in the bermuda triangle

That's not an option. Vinny the Int was the inspiration for the birth of the Bermuda Triangle (well, him and SAR).

BTW, I need to ask. Is my good friend rajensen088 a frequent poster here? If so, I may not be able to cotninue my time here. I want to kill him enough as it is on one site, I couldn't handle being on another with him.

yeah, but SAR is a very ciniving person mate!!!

come on, 3 weeks from now, when Vinny goes up to that CBS podium and hoists that Lombardi trophy, tell me that you wont be happy for Vinny, at least if for not more than that one moment, that he finally got his ring. the only way i can end my Vinny crusade is if he finally wins the ring, then his career will truly be complete, and i will have no reason to go overboard anymore, as ALL his accomplishments would finally be able to speak for themselves, no questions asked.

That may very well be the last thing I could ever possibly want to see. I am hoping beyond all hope that the Colts light the Patsies up on Sunday. Vinny does not deserve a ring at all, getting it as a Patriot would just be the most sickening thought possible.

read on.. you'll get there.

You remember the new acronym they came up with for us "haters" the other day? I remember it being mildly entertaining.

He is not here that much but he was here yesterday: http://www.jetnation.com/forums/member.php?u=1232

Now please realize this. One of our moderators is named: Sperm Edwards. So we obviously have no problem bashing the Jets here. (When it is warranted).

The site is torn on Chad. I consider myself a Chad realist. I think he had a pretty good year considering there was no running game. But he had a few clunkers as well.

I am curious to see what an offseason of rest will do for his arm. Also was happy that Mangini didn't name a starter for next year. Always try to upgrade. I just think there are bigger problems than Chad.

But this is the Lounge, so I will knock off the football talk for now!

Fair enough, I try to consider myself a "realist" as well, just often people interpret that as a "hater". I pretty much agree with you on everything as far as Chad, although I don't have much hope that the offseason will do much for his arm, as it was never that impressive to begin with.

As far as jensen, my problem isn't a difference of opinion (half the fun is arguing with people on these boards anyway). My problem is that his arguments lack any sort of logic or evidence of football knowledge and then he runs off and acts like a coward, refusing to ever respond to someone when they rip apart his flimsy arguments. Add that to his undying need to constantly bash Mangini and express his man-crush on Herm and I find him to be the biggest troll I've ever encountered (TX included).

P.S. You guys ever heard of a chowd named MACPAC? Just looking for a heads up. ;)

ACM, anti-chad militia

Ah yes... militia. Sounds kind of powerful.

Still doesn't hold a candle to the greatest message board acronym of all time: S.C.R.A.M.

ahhh, went to the website just now, saw the line, tough trip, parked the mile. o well, he'll get em next week!

can i ask you a question- why is it that over there that under my name it still says hall of fame, instead of banned??

Your account isn't banned, just your IP.

Do you guys know what it was called originally? Talk about a P.R. nightmare and a bad decision, oh my.

Please, do tell.

Bleedin -- Sooth changed it to what Thor posted right above this post. Sad. He got blasted for doing that and then changed it to asteriks. It wasn't his first choice.

Wow, that's crazy. So much pointless drama.

You obviously don't know me. I don't kid, leave now.

If SBIII were banned here while also banned at JI, I think we'd need to put the kid on suicide watch.

• Thumb Down 1

yeah i bet you people never saw it coming that i would break and cuss out ji

it has been a bad day

You're just still bitter that Kaysar doesn't like you.

you are a rude man

that must not get a lot of attention from the misses

that is why you pick on me

You've got to be joking. You're going on and on about this PM which quite clearly does not exist. It was a joke and I have a hard time believing you don't realize that. Max said as much in that very same post. I swear you pull this stuff half the time just to screw with people.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company