shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope this is a good thing?

I like the OT stuff, well most of it... and I participate in the threads where I think I can debate something... much more fun for me...

I think JI has a lot of very knowledgible football fans, and a lot of punks as well...

I never checked out this site for more than a minutes at a time because i feel like i waste too much of my life on one site as it is...

I understand your reasoning for running this site, and i understand the feud with sooth, I joined VIP before I knew or understood any of this and just thought I'd support a place that I spent a lot of time on... I don't know if I'll do it again, we'll see.

Sooth ran us all off. So please don't mistake his hatred for us for any bad feelings that we have for JIers. There are lots of good posters over there. Having read this thread unfortunately none of them have come over here yet (just joking).

But I totally get the site loyalty thing. You get comfortable on a site -- you make lots of friends. That is why we never pressure people about where they post. Just not our style. The internet is a big place. I always thought the JetNation word filter was a small move, but what do I know.

Hold out man. Another few days and he'll give up 2 first rounders plus pay 40% as I understand it. ;)

Smizzy runs our draft. So the extra 1st rounder isn't a big deal. he drafts like Bradway! But the cash, that hits the spot!!!

:yahoo:

Sooth ran us all off. So please don't mistake his hatred for us for any bad feelings that we have for JIers. There are lots of good posters over there. Having read this thread unfortunately none of them have come over here yet (just joking).

But I totally get the site loyalty thing. You get comfortable on a site -- you make lots of friends. That is why we never pressure people about where they post. Just not our style. The internet is a big place. I always thought the JetNation word filter was a small move, but what do I know.

I can honestly see more people coming over here Max in the near future. Banning people for using the word 'mate" for example is insane, not when they allow TX to continue to spew his venom . I'm starting to get more familiar with the lay out here and with all my fellow LNC members it felt very "comfortable" :Typotux: here tonite I must say. Looking foward to being a long time member here. :P

Hey Bleedin..other than the fact that I flipped **** on you one night..you are a solid member of the LNC. How have you been?

Haha, yeah, **** happens. I haven't been too bad, the LNC has certainly died down quite a bit with your sudden departure, and 16's leave won't help matters either. How about you?

P.S. Mohr is a little bitch. I figure it's not too long before I join the ranks of the banned, as I've made it my goal to trash him and rajensen (that gutless coward is unfortunately back) every time I have the opportunity. I figure sooner or later it'll catch up to me. :D

I gotcha... you sound like a real down to earth guy.

still never responded if knowing me is a good thing?

BTW, has the term penningtologist made it's way over here yet? It was my greatest achievement on JI?

my only banning complaint over there has been how can anyone get banned if sackdance99 is allowed to post?

F' that... my public enemy #1 is jensen. My life's work will be complete if I can either get him to actually debate something (and thus, completely own him) or have him banned from every Jets message board (or at least any ones I will ever view).

:)

My gift to JetNation......

Penningtologist Defined:

To be a Penningtologist is to blindly defend chad pennington as currently being an elite QB based on his performance in 2002. It's to ignore the fact that for a long stretch of this season he was a bottom 5 QB by rank. It is to ignore his bad performances as flukes and embrace his domination of poor defenses as proof of his legendary status.

But most important, it is the job of the Penningtologist to blame anyone and everyone else for Chad's performance when it is not up to snuff.

I think it's going to be necesarry for me to come around here on a semi-regular basis, just to keep you in check. After all, you need someone to remind you that Vinny sucks royally.

i'll gladly take you up on that offer mate!! your avatar is a true compilement of the, and some of the greatest players ever to play the game. congrats mate!!

SB- i told you, you shouldve done jetsrule's bidding like he said and told them that he WOULDNT be joining, trust me, it would make jetsrule's entrance a lot more stealthy as they wouldnt be expecting him to join, considering you wouldve told them that he said he wouldnt be joining!

My gift to JetNation......

Penningtologist Defined:

To be a Penningtologist is to blindly defend chad pennington as currently being an elite QB based on his performance in 2002. It's to ignore the fact that for a long stretch of this season he was a bottom 5 QB by rank. It is to ignore his bad performances as flukes and embrace his domination of poor defenses as proof of his legendary status.

But most important, it is the job of the Penningtologist to blame anyone and everyone else for Chad's performance when it is not up to snuff.

Ahhh...one of those.:doctor:

I'm still trying to figure out where I can fit Penny-Boy into the Bermuda Triangle of Jets QBs.

well ya know, you could just take Vinny right out of that thing and just readily accept him as the greatest quarterback ever. ........ or i guess you could still leave him in the bermuda triangle

Archived