shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

Yeah, it's me, JJ. Here's the reason as far as I know: I only do short term bannings. If someone needs to be gone it's up to the owner. He's either not around enough to realize the frequency of the problem, or he agrees w/ 99. Leniency has always been in effect and 99's seen some pretty good retorts. Good entertainment IMO, but my job was done as far as he's concerned. Now back on topic, when is III showing up?

You :banned: Me. :Cuss:

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, it's me, JJ. Here's the reason as far as I know: I only do short term bannings. If someone needs to be gone it's up to the owner. He's either not around enough to realize the frequency of the problem, or he agrees w/ 99. Leniency has always been in effect and 99's seen some pretty good retorts. Good entertainment IMO, but my job was done as far as he's concerned. Now back on topic, when is III showing up?

UNBAN ME

that's not happening as long as I'm a mod over there

sorry.

may i ask why?

i have been good

and eww get the **** out of here and go eat some pancakes

YOU WANT SOME BITCH

YOU ARE SCARED IF I GO BACK

YOU ARE ****ING CHICKEN FOR NOT LETING ME GO BACK

YOU ONLY BAN PEOPLE YOU ARE SCARED OF

JETS INSIDER IS THE FRIENDSHIP

JETNATION IS THE SOVERIGN 6 PLUS 2

YOU ****S ARE EVIL

may i ask why?

i have been good

YOU WANT SOME BITCH

128 --

How old are you? You beg to be reinstated everytime this topic comes up. If you miss it so bad maybe this isn't the right place for you anyhow.

Regardless what you just posted to Jetswin is unacceptable. He is a good guy and personal attacks like that are not allowed here. Let me remind you, our bans here are not "timeouts". Usually we ban someone for good. So grow up or be gone.

may i ask why?

i have been good

YOU WANT SOME BITCH

JETS INSIDER IS THE FRIENDSHIP

JETNATION IS THE SOVERIGN 6 PLUS 2

YOU ****S ARE EVIL

Okay, here it comes...

POTW NOM!!

Whether it was intentional or not, that was funny as hell.

Okay, here it comes...

POTW NOM!!

That was almost a unique combo -- getting banned and getting the potw all for the same post, lol.

128 -- we have been good to you here. Just knock it off.

Okay, here it comes...

POTW NOM!!

yeah i bet you people never saw it coming that i would break and cuss out ji

it has been a bad day

sorry max some bitch complained about me at work today and i needed to vent at somebody

128 --

How old are you? You beg to be reinstated everytime this topic comes up. If you miss it so bad maybe this isn't the right place for you anyhow.

Regardless what you just posted to Jetswin is unacceptable. He is a good guy and personal attacks like that are not allowed here. Let me remind you, our bans here are not "timeouts". Usually we ban someone for good. So grow up or be gone.

Max I appreciate the kind words...

in all honesty that is the first time I have been amused by anything 128 posted, that was funny stuff! Please don't ban him on my account.

yeah i bet you people never saw it coming that i would break and cuss out ji

it has been a bad day

sorry max some bitch complained about me at work today and i needed to vent at somebody

You just got nominated for POTW..STOP WHINING

Max I appreciate the kind words...

in all honesty that is the first time I have been amused by anything 128 posted, that was funny stuff! Please don't ban him on my account.

Jetswin --

No problem. I am confused though. You posted here not to ban him. But in the PM you sent me you DEMANDED that he be banned. Was that a joke?

And the stuff you said about Sooth in the PM, was that a joke as well?

hahahaha -- you have to admire my ability to be noble in one post and then push innocent people under the bus in the next one. Herman Edwards could learn from me! :)

Jetswin --

No problem. I am confused though. You posted here not to ban him. But in the PM you sent me you DEMANDED that he be banned. Was that a joke?

And the stuff you said about Sooth in the PM, was that a joke as well?

hahahaha -- you have to admire my ability to be noble in one post and then push innocent people under the bus in the next one. Herman Edwards could learn from me! :)[/QUOT

may i see this pm max

i have rights

Archived