shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

kaysar likes me and yes i am bitter that the soverign 6 plus 2 did not win twice

eh what can you do janelle is trying to get on the amazing race so hopefully she gets on

lol...I forgot how painful these posts are, 128 you are your own worst enemy.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jetswin --

No problem. I am confused though. You posted here not to ban him. But in the PM you sent me you DEMANDED that he be banned. Was that a joke?

And the stuff you said about Sooth in the PM, was that a joke as well?

hahahaha -- you have to admire my ability to be noble in one post and then push innocent people under the bus in the next one. Herman Edwards could learn from me! :)

lol...you're a pisser

ah cool'

jetswin i promise if you let me back all i will talk about is the jets...i swear on my life...i swear on the bible...give me 1 chance

max can i see this pm

i would still post at jn though

Max---->{sarcasm/]text[sarcasm]:toot:

you are a rude man

that must not get a lot of attention from the misses

that is why you pick on me

You've got to be joking. You're going on and on about this PM which quite clearly does not exist. It was a joke and I have a hard time believing you don't realize that. Max said as much in that very same post. I swear you pull this stuff half the time just to screw with people.

You've got to be joking. You're going on and on about this PM which quite clearly does not exist. It was a joke and I have a hard time believing you don't realize that. Max said as much in that very same post. I swear you pull this stuff half the time just to screw with people.

holy **** just read the whole post

it was a joke

my bad

hey just because i have a weird intrest does not give people a reason to be rude to me

No it doesn't.

But on the other hand there is no reason for you to beat us over the head with all of your Kaysar threads. We don't care about Big Brother.

Why don't you come over to the football forum and add your input?

I'm sure there are Big Brother boards out there if you don't want to talk about football.

No it doesn't.

But on the other hand there is no reason for you to beat us over the head with all of your Kaysar threads. We don't care about Big Brother.

Why don't you come over to the football forum and add your input?

I'm sure there are Big Brother boards out there if you want to talk about football.

Agreed.

jetsrule128, it's cool that you like Big Brother but have you noticed that nobody else here or does or at least doesn't care enough to post about it in the Longue? There are Big Brother boards out there I'm sure and please try to post the topics over there... here... nobody cares / wants to hear about it.

jetsrule128, you have to learn to control your geekiness. I have mastered this and can teach you how to do it as well. You have to learn there are certain places on the internet for you to express your inner geek. Find these places, bookmark them, and learn to separate them from what you discuss here.

:)

jetsrule128, you have to learn to control your geekiness. I have mastered this and can teach you how to do it as well. You have to learn there are certain places on the internet for you to express your inner geek. Find these places, bookmark them, and learn to separate them from what you discuss here.

:)

You can control it? Yeah, lets wait until Superman 2 comes out and then we'll see.

may i ask why?

i have been good

and eww get the **** out of here and go eat some pancakes

YOU WANT SOME BITCH

YOU ARE SCARED IF I GO BACK

YOU ARE ****ING CHICKEN FOR NOT LETING ME GO BACK

YOU ONLY BAN PEOPLE YOU ARE SCARED OF

JETS INSIDER IS THE FRIENDSHIP

JETNATION IS THE SOVERIGN 6 PLUS 2

YOU ****S ARE EVIL

Your PR campaign to get reinstated is going quite well by the looks of things.

Jumba and Jetswin come by and don't drop a hello! Nice.

Don't take this statement personally but I see most of the recently banned posters from JI screaming out for attention here.

Most of us have been banned from JI. It's not a big deal.

Welcome to the board.

Archived