shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were you banned from JI? Why? Why are they banning Jets fans and leaving the Trolls there? I PM'd TX this morning and he told me he's unbannable.

I had a Pennington arm strength thread that had like 150 replies in it..and SBIII hijacked it to rally the cause for unbanning Jetfan16..I started another thread for him to do that in...he had a temper tantrum...and he called me every name in the book..so..we both get banned..him for one day..and I think I'm banned for forever..me and SBIII and P2C were all warned that we were on double secret probation before the wild card game.

I had a Pennington arm strength thread that had like 150 replies in it..and SBIII hijacked it to rally the cause for unbanning Jetfan16..I started another thread for him to do that in...he had a temper tantrum...and he called me every name in the book..so..we both get banned..him for one day..and I think I'm banned for forever..me and SBIII and P2C were all warned that we were on double secret probation before the wild card game.

I'd ask if you were serious but I'm afraid I know the answer. :Cuss: . I'm sorry I just can't believe what's going on at JI. SBIII was back on tonite but banning YOU forever? This is just so bogas. You've done a lot for them over there. I hate repeating myself but I can't believe any of this.

I'd ask if you were serious but I'm afraid I know the answer. :Cuss: . I'm sorry I just can't believe what's going on at JI. SBIII was back on tonite but banning YOU forever? This is just so bogas. You've done a lot for them over there. I hate repeating myself but I can't believe any of this.

It's usually one day..the day is over..and I'm still banned..and no reason was given..I was posting well after this all went down..I didn't know I was banned until the next morning..

It's usually one day..the day is over..and I'm still banned..and no reason was given..I was posting well after this all went down..I didn't know I was banned until the next morning..

I just checked, yup it says banned. I can't believe there was no reason given. A simple PM out of courtisy. Are they trying to drive Jets fans away or what?

I just checked, yup it says banned. I can't believe there was no reason given. A simple PM out of courtisy. Are they trying to drive Jets fans away or what?

It's the super sensitivity of the site..I mean..come on..some people over there have really thin skin..me and SAR have been called every name under the sun..we don't whine about it..we dish it back..but the rules say you can't..

For T-Mac

jDi-tCjjeWI&mode

Bill I watched that clip. Are you saying that you were banned from JI and put in the hole (JN)? But you are okay with that because they can't take the lyrics away from you? As long as Greengal is here anyhow, lol.

Can somebody some this up for me in 1 post? I guess it would be a sum-up of who got banned & why. Just for my own curiosity.

And then someone tell me when "mate" became an insult. Or if there's some other hidden meaning to the word & I just don't know any better. Seems to me it's the same as saying "buddy" or "pal" or something like that.

bp was warned many times. He knows exactly why he was banned. This wasn't his first time, so he got 2 days. I think he'll be able to post tonight. The next time I have to go find that damn button, he's gone for good. I don't know why 16 was banned, but you can rest assured that he does.

And then someone tell me when "mate" became an insult. Or if there's some other hidden meaning to the word & I just don't know any better. Seems to me it's the same as saying "buddy" or "pal" or something like that.

that's what i had always figured for the first 18 years of my life, but sooth proved me wrong, mate is not a nice word, mate!!!

Bill I watched that clip. Are you saying that you were banned from JI and put in the hole (JN)? But you are okay with that because they can't take the lyrics away from you? As long as Greengal is here anyhow, lol.

I'm sorry Max...I meant to put this one in..:lol:

clvee5C3FC0

bp was warned many times. He knows exactly why he was banned. This wasn't his first time, so he got 2 days. I think he'll be able to post tonight. The next time I have to go find that damn button, he's gone for good. I don't know why 16 was banned, but you can rest assured that he does.

Jumba..you once banned someone for saying ''your mother wears army boots''..thats ****ing retarded..I was banned because I was called a retarded jackass by a lil kid??whatever..go sleep your hangover off..

Archived