shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok...

If you want to use Aussie slang at least understand what it means.

We have had our disagreements with the way you use the word mate.

If you know when to use it everything is cool, but you used it in every post.

Relax, seppo.

If you want to use Aussie slang at least understand what it means.

We have had our disagreements with the way you use the word mate.

If you know when to use it everything is cool, but you used it in every post.

Relax, seppo.

no clue what seppo means.

but like me ask you this, when exactly is a good time to use the word mate, as opposed to a bad time to use it. doesnt make sense.

no clue what seppo means.

but like me ask you this, when exactly is a good time to use the word mate, as opposed to a bad time to use it. doesnt make sense.

This is going to be tough for anyone to understand..........

Septic Tank = Yank. It's all about rhyming words together and then taking those words and coming up with another word.

Seppo is what we came up with.

Forgot to answer your question 16. Mate can't be used in every post.

I use it like this: Are you out of your mind mate?

Not like this: The Jets will go 10-6 mate.

As are about 95% of the threads in the lounge. The other 5% being threads started by me of course.

I agree. But this thread is useless.

You and I were banned from JI a couple of years ago. Who gives a sh it?

No need to bitch about it.

For good reason.

This is JN. You are posting here. Forget about JI. Please forget about JI.

ahh, but i still like JI. no matter the fact that im lifetime banned over there, i will always be fond of the place and all but a few of the posters there. paulie started the thread to see what was going on with so many people getting banned there so quickly, so i dont see why you want the thread closed so badly...

not an obsession

unblock me mate

not an obsession?? then what the **** is it. remember, i said if you say the word kaysar again, i was going to block you, and what did you promptly do??? said the word kaysar again. i dont give a **** about kaysar, he sucks, i dont give a **** about his chats, they suck.

not an obsession?? then what the **** is it. remember, i said if you say the word kaysar again, i was going to block you, and what did you promptly do??? said the word kaysar again. i dont give a **** about kaysar, he sucks, i dont give a **** about his chats, they suck.

i really did not think you were going to do it mate

i was joking

ahh, but i still like JI. no matter the fact that im lifetime banned over there, i will always be fond of the place and all but a few of the posters there. paulie started the thread to see what was going on with so many people getting banned there so quickly, so i dont see why you want the thread closed so badly...

"Lifetime Ban?"

I could post on JI right now if I wanted to. It's not that hard.

lifetime ban. IP ban, cant see the board right now on my computer, so its not like i could if i wanted to.

I guess you are technically challenged. This isn't rocket science.

Here is the easy way: If you have a cable modem unplug it and then plug it back in. New IP address for you.

If you have a static IP go to one of the thousands of websites that mask your IP address.

I guess you are technically challenged. This isn't rocket science.

Here is the easy way: If you have a cable modem unplug it and then plug it back in. New IP address for you.

If you have a static IP go to one of the thousands of websites that mask your IP address.

its not a cable modem, i mean its like a cable that is connected to the wall on the colleges network or whatever...

Archived