shout-out to the JI banned...

pauliec

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who needs to search..they're all in here..you're getting a little defensive, ''mate'' :lol:

no, im not getting defensive. just stating the obvious. its not shocking that youd be tallying up how many posts ive gone without saying it, and then maybe after you can hold an election for how many stars each thread gets

no, im not getting defensive. just stating the obvious. its not shocking that youd be tallying up how many posts ive gone without saying it, and then maybe after you can hold an election for how many stars each thread gets

You're the one whining and crying about being banned for something you don't even say anymore..that says a lot about your decision making abilities,''mate'':lol:

You're the one whining and crying about being banned for something you don't even say anymore..that says a lot about your decision making abilities,''mate'':lol:

you're not making any sense. what does whether ive said in my last 9.5 posts have to do with whether i was justifiably banned there or not??? and in turn, what does if i say the word or not have anything to do with my decision making abilities, and how does that relate to me getting banned there for saying the word???

you're not making any sense. what does whether ive said in my last 9.5 posts have to do with whether i was justifiably banned there or not??? and in turn, what does if i say the word or not have anything to do with my decision making abilities, and how does that relate to me getting banned there for saying the word???

Justifiably being banned from a private message board..what exactly does that mean??:lol:

Justifiably being banned from a private message board..what exactly does that mean??:lol:

what does that mean, i dont know what it means, look it up maybe?? but again, youre still not making sense as to how me not saying the word mate in a certain amount of posts represents poor decision making, but thats a big shocker.

If TX was banned for adding nothing to the board..it puzzles me why you are still allowed here.

My best guess is that he keeps it all in the lounge where just about anything goes no matter how much you bitch about it.

Who needs Comedy Central?

I can cancel my cable bill. More Twinkies for me!

Honestly..I'd pay to see those two fight. Who else would throw in a few ducketts to see Vinny vs. Kaysar BEFORE a Jet game next year?

Go in to the game with a buzz and a smile.

I was also online watching that whole thing. Sooth was acting like a spoiled brat and wielded the ban hammer. I remember in the following weeks wondering where all the good posters (at least the funniest and heaviest) had gone until someone blurted it out prior to the *********.com censorship. The rest as they say, is history.

That was by far the best and/or worst thread ever over there. GGG asked the wrong question that moring for sure.

I honestly don't know the Dude at all but this obsession with kaysar? is beyond weird.

Exactly. I mean, if you're going to be creepily obsessed and stalk a "celebrity" why some non-entity, who's been forgotten by 10% of the population, and never heard of by 89.9999%?

Jetsrule, do us a favour. Leave Kaiser alone, and go stick a knife into Paris Hilton, ta.

Exactly. I mean, if you're going to be creepily obsessed and stalk a "celebrity" why some non-entity, who's been forgotten by 10% of the population, and never heard of by 89.9999%?

Jetsrule, do us a favour. Leave KAISER alone, and go stick a knife into Paris Hilton, ta.

Count me in with the 89.9999%. By the way do you mean Kaiser Wilhelm? ;)

Archived