Who are all these guests viewing

SoFlaJets

and hidden shadow people and why don't they join up and say hey?

I am hoping that these are all of our friends from the ESPN Zone and that they will soon be signing up.

Jump in...the water is nice. Except on TomShane's side of the pool. Seems to be some warm spots over there for some reason!

I was veiwing the voice of the fan thing they have where you pick a cartoon caricature of what you look like and a voice to use and post what you want and then it speaks the post!what'll they think of next?Lotta Limeys voices(sorry Rob D :wink: )Sent you an E-mail Maxman

I was veiwing the voice of the fan thing they have where you pick a cartoon caricature of what you look like and a voice to use and post what you want and then it speaks the post!what'll they think of next?Lotta Limeys voices(sorry Rob D :wink: )Sent you an E-mail Maxman

Well thanks a lot! :P

Seriously though, I know where that term comes from so I don't consider it an insult.

enlighten us my English friend

Around 1500, sailors had major problems with scurvy on long ocean crossings to the New World. The English sailors discovered that eating limes prevented scurvy, (though at the time they thought it was a disease rather than a lack of vitamin C). The settlers on the ships who were heading for America saw the sailors eating a lot of limes, so they referred to them as 'limeys'.

Therefore I can't really take offence at the fact my ancestors were careful not to develop scurvy.

see that you learn something new every day.

You ever see a guy on the corner with a sign over there Rob-ya know the drug addict/alchoholic with the WELL WERK FER FUUD signs?Why is it that they all have great hair dirty yes but more than me.My point is that the shampoo kills the hair roots on us cleaned up drug addicts/alchies-it's a conspiracy I tell ya

Sometimes I ghost to avoid the tremendous pressures of bien an Admininstrator on here.

or of being the hot stud of the moment that you have become TS...GJ gettin the chicks here and all-so who WAS that guy you paid to pretend to be you anyway?

I bet many of the "guests" are people from another site who are too afraid - or so reviled - that they don't dare post. And certainly not under their orginal alias. Sometimes people just hide their on-line status just to be difficult (moi??? :lol: ) The most sneaky of all would be the "visitor" - or shall I say "Unwanted Visitor"

I bet many of the "guests" are people from another site who are too afraid - or so reviled - that they don't dare post. And certainly not under their orginal alias. Sometimes people just hide their on-line status just to be difficult (moi??? :lol: ) The most sneaky of all would be the "visitor" - or shall I say "Unwanted Visitor"

Damn Garb hit just about everyone on that post.

I knew Jet Moses. Jet Moses was a friend of mine. I AM NOT JET MOSES. :^o

You can't be. You didn't quote any songs lyrics. Welcome!

How about some Johnny Hartman...

B7E57519F24845708F00870DB7815530.jpg

Garb... I can't believe I came this close to running into you at the ESPN Zone. Alas, we're two ships that pass in the night...

Shane, I saw that Steelers fan you were talking about. He was wearing a Jack Lambert jersey, right?

Around 1500, sailors had major problems with scurvy on long ocean crossings to the New World. The English sailors discovered that eating limes prevented scurvy, (though at the time they thought it was a disease rather than a lack of vitamin C). The settlers on the ships who were heading for America saw the sailors eating a lot of limes, so they referred to them as 'limeys'.

Therefore I can't really take offence at the fact my ancestors were careful not to develop scurvy.

That was some great deductive reasoning on the part of the sailors. Wonder why it took so long to figure out flouride? :lol:

How about some Johnny Hartman...

B7E57519F24845708F00870DB7815530.jpg

Garb... I can't believe I came this close to running into you at the ESPN Zone. Alas, we're two ships that pass in the night...

Shane, I saw that Steelers fan you were talking about. He was wearing a Jack Lambert jersey, right?

YES! HE WAS HUGE, RIGHT!??!??? PLEASE MOSE! PLEEEASE!!

You too? Here I thought it was just me... er, I mean those "Unwanted Visitors" :wink:

Archived