Greengal

Verdegirl (via proxy)

Mike Martz

Happy Jack

Nick Ferraro

Steve Konek

Brenda

Becky and Bob (Bren's friends)

I know there were more but I can't recall. To anyone I left up. My bad.

Oh and some new members...Mawaeman, Draft Day Drew, Draft Day Kara, Ernie Acorsi's Wig.

Hoping to get all the photos up real soon!

TomShane

Faba

MikeShane

Greengal

Verdegirl (via proxy)

Mike Martz

Happy Jack

Nick Ferraro

Steve Konek

Brenda

Becky and Joe (Bren's friends)

I know there were more but I can't recall. To anyone I left up. My bad.

Oh and some new members...Mawaeman, Draft Day Drew, Draft Day Kara, Ernie Acorsi's Wig.

Hoping to get all the photos up real soon!

Garb ;) not sure if she counts though :lol:

Garb ;) not sure if she counts though :lol:

I left Garb out on purpose. Mainly to bust her chops.

I do hate to admit though that Garb was really nice. I was hoping that she would be mean and would give us lots to work with here. She disappointed us :evil:

Keep me out of this, thank you. I prefer to be on the outside looking in. Like a patron at a zoo for misfit animals.....

Umm, Garby? When a group is looking one way, and you're looking back at them, chances are you're the resident attraction.

Now, get back to mimicing the visitors and throwing your poop. K?

I think there is a picture of Tom Shane hiding behind Kevin Maewae out of sight of the Steeler fan that probably is not going to be shown here either

FYI-

By the way Garb and her friend were very nice-she should not be so "shy" about showing her picture.

The posting of any pictures, that I am in, are strictly forbidden. It's in the JetNation By-Laws. Section 20 - line 37.b

OH NO!!!! :shock: I just sent out 200 8X10 color glossy pictures of you... sorry Garb ..my by laws only go up to Section 17... whoops :oops::lol:

Umm, Garby? When a group is looking one way, and you're looking back at them, chances are you're the resident attraction.

Am I the only one who had no idea Bob was funny?

I love poopie humor.

When's the next group outing? I really would like to meet everyone. All of you sound like a lot of fun.

:D

July 2nd on the NJ Shore.

July 10th at Yankee Stadium.

About the part of the group being fun...pick an event that Tom and I are not at and you may be accurate. :P

The best thing about this group is that PatsFanTx lives so far away he can never show up at these things!

Speaking of monkeys - you should have seen the way.............ah, nevermind. Trust me, I was not the attraction....

Actually, the zoo reference came from being in line OUTSIDE ESPN Zone - all these tourists walking by gazing at the idiots waiting in line - especially those idiots in Green Jerseys.... :wink:

Garb,

Was the lice removal process very painful when you got back to Boston?

True story - I had my annual physical Friday morning before I left and my doctor INSISTED on giving me a tetnus shot.....she knew I'd be in danger.

BTW - JetNation really ought to give GG a prize for "most effort." You know - those school awards they give to kids that perform poorly, but not from lack of effort.

Archived