Now That Tom Shane's Image Is Exposed, Next Up........

The Gun Of Bavaria

Stormshadow, because you're my boy, allow me to teach you one of these days how to score with chicks. If you're trying to pick up on verdegirl, you have absolutely blown it, Hoss. Come, here's a hug. You must unlearn what you have learned, young Jedi. <extends lightsaber>

Stormshadow, because you're my boy, allow me to teach you one of these days how to score with chicks. If you're trying to pick up on verdegirl, you have absolutely blown it, Hoss. Come, here's a hug. You must unlearn what you have learned, young Jedi. <extends lightsaber>

Well, I'm not tryin to pick her up... but advice taken. And point your lightsaber elsewhere. It looks like you're starting to chafe.

Well, I'm not tryin to pick her up... but advice taken. And point your lightsaber elsewhere. It looks like you're starting to chafe.

Homey, you have spent far more than 37 seconds discoursing with her. That is the very definition of a dude trying to score with a chick. You can't fool me.

Homey, you have spent far more than 37 seconds discoursing with her. That is the very definition of a dude trying to score with a chick. You can't fool me.

I see where you're coming from, but y'all consider me a kid, remember? So, can't really pick up someone who thinks I'm a kid, right? :lol:

Archived