Jets fired Marcin and Gash

4HCrew

Any more coaching from Curtis and Leon would have been getting caught from behind by slow as molasses linemen and old ladies in wheelchairs then he would be getting arm tackled by a puff of wind wearing a ballet tutu.

Curtis has expressed a desire not to coach. His mentoring of younger running backs for his entire career has been something along the lines of "Hold this clipboard sonny, grab some bench and don't expect to be seeing any carries any time in the near future. He has never demonstrated any talent in that direction. None whatsoever. Much the same as his RB resume come to think of it. Shoot, let's give him a contract until the end of eternity and make him the highest paid coach in the history of the NFL.

Any more coaching from Curtis and Leon would have been getting caught from behind by slow as molasses linemen and old ladies in wheelchairs then he would be getting arm tackled by a puff of wind wearing a ballet tutu.

Curtis has expressed a desire not to coach. His mentoring of younger running backs for his entire career has been something along the lines of "Hold this clipboard sonny, grab some bench and don't expect to be seeing any carries any time in the near future. He has never demonstrated any talent in that direction. None whatsoever. Much the same as his RB resume come to think of it. Shoot, let's give him a contract until the end of eternity and make him the highest paid coach in the history of the NFL.

I weelly weelly wuv your avatar ::wub

lol

Gash could actually not be replaced. He was the Asst RB coach but they still have Jimmy Raye. With Marcin being let go, I guess that Bryan Cox gets a promotion from Asst DLine coach.

Less coaches next year? Or do they bring in new Assistants for these positions?

I thought they would raid Parcell coaches from Dallas

Archived