My Final Mock Off-Season

Clemens&theJets

FA Signings

CB Asante Samuel

OG Derrick Dockery

TE Daniel Graham

OLB Tully Banta-Cain

I know it seems like a lot of Patriots player but Magini is familiar with these guys. Samuel is going to cost a lot of money but may lower the price since he has Worked with Magini before. The Patriots lossing these players hurts them. But Losing them to a Rival would kill them. by the Patriots Lossing these players to a rival would make the new york Jets so much stronger.

MOCK DRAFT ROUNDS 1,2

25. Adam Carriker

38. (traded to the Chargers for Michael Turner)

57. Brian Leonard

FA Signings

CB Asante Samuel

OG Derrick Dockery

TE Daniel Graham

OLB Tully Banta-Cain

I know it seems like a lot of Patriots player but Magini is familiar with these guys. Samuel is going to cost a lot of money but may lower the price since he has Worked with Magini before. The Patriots lossing these players hurts them. But Losing them to a Rival would kill them. by the Patriots Lossing these players to a rival would make the new york Jets so much stronger.

MOCK DRAFT ROUNDS 1,2

25. Adam Carriker

57. Brian Leonard

its a little different from what i have been thinking about...

but if it went down like that, i would be pretty happy.

I like the Samuels move but no player will ever go any where for less money. This will be his big pay day. Not sure what Leonard is going to bring to the table, fullback?

Yes Fullback. he is a good runner who can actually run the ball. unlike Askew. He can catch the ball fairly well, whcih Askew is not bad at catching. BUt leonard is just an all-around complete fullback. Great running skills, good cathing skill, and good blocking skills. what else could you ask for?

Yes Fullback. he is a good runner who can actually run the ball. unlike Askew. He can catch the ball fairly well, whcih Askew is not bad at catching. BUt leonard is just an all-around complete fullback. Great running skills, good cathing skill, and good blocking skills. what else could you ask for?

How about a fullback that just blocks and touches the ball 5 times per season, about four rounds later than we'd have to take Leonard?

FA Signings

CB Asante Samuel

OG Derrick Dockery

TE Daniel Graham

OLB Tully Banta-Cain

MOCK DRAFT ROUNDS 1,2

25. Adam Carriker

57. Brian Leonard

Looks pretty good to me.

Archived