Is it me or does Sione Pouha

Smizzy

When I look at Pouha I see a savage. A huge...mammoth Island savage. With a spear....a HUGE GOD DAMN SPEAR!! The football field is his jungle. The players are his prey. He stalks patiently....silently. Watching his prey without their knowing. Then BLAMMO!!! With his giant battle axe he decapitates the running back. In victory celebration he plants the running backs head on his huge god damn spear and sticks it in the endzone in triumph as all Jets fans cheer on.

But yeah, he does look like a fat Wayne Brady now that you mention it.

How do you pronounce this guy's surname?

I'm thinkin' it's like Al Pacino's HOO-HAW!! in...............what was that movie called?

d

You pronounce it Poo-Bah as in Grand Poobah. Seriously, that's his ingenius nickname. :lol:

When I look at Pouha I see a savage. A huge...mammoth Island savage. With a spear....a HUGE GOD DAMN SPEAR!! The football field is his jungle. The players are his prey. He stalks patiently....silently. Watching his prey without their knowing. Then BLAMMO!!! With his giant battle axe he decapitates the running back. In victory celebration he plants the running backs head on his huge god damn spear and sticks it in the endzone in triumph as all Jets fans cheer on.

But yeah, he does look like a fat Wayne Brady now that you mention it.

Alk, are coming over to the dark side? That was a pretty pro Jets post. I have to admit it sounds wonderful! BLAMO! Grand POOH-BAH spears another victim!

No, no, my friend. No story with that much imagination could stem from sarcasm. I think you have been picturing this since draft day, perhaps with Cindy's head on the spear.

No, I just based that story on things I have heard about this juggernaut since he was drafted by the Jets. I just assumed them to be true. You don't even want me to get started on the stuff I heard about Logan "Axe Murderer" Mankins.

You're right, I could care less. The draft was the last time his name will be announced over a PA system.

Yeah, he is an offensive lineman so you're probably right. I have a feeling Dillon's name will be called even more now though.

Archived