The biggest collapse in an AFC Champ. game.....

TaborJet

They were outcoached in the second half and the Colts offense held the ball for about 45 plays to the Pats 27.. At one point in this game the Colts held the ball for like 30 plays and the Pats offense had it for 1 play.

If it wasn't for the Special teams, the Pats might not even have been in it in the end.

Manning had a great second half. Can't knock him for that. And Brady tossed a pick to end a game... No more BRADY the most clutch ever.. He's never driven his team down the field to win by a TD Like MOntana did way back when or Elway did so many times.

Bye bye Pats.. go home like everybody else and blame the Flu, blame the colts field, blame the refs like they did last year against the Broncos.

They lost....but I would hardly call it a collapse. Caldwell blew chunks, they got one lucky fumble recovery for a TD and three key players were injured.

Anyway, the Pats lost fair and square. The best team won today. Nothing else left to say.

They lost....but I would hardly call it a collapse. Caldwell blew chunks, they got one lucky fumble recovery for a TD and three key players were injured.

Anyway, the Pats lost fair and square. The best team won today. Nothing else left to say.

COLLAPSE!!!!!

haahahahahaahah

Garb....all the credit in the world to you. I think you're the only Pats fan online right now. Kudos.

That being said, surrendering a 21-6 lead is the biggest comeback in either an AFC or NFC Championship game.

COLLAPSE!!!!!

haahahahahaahah

Jets fans are pretty funny.....

I am still VERY proud of the team I root for. They are woefully lacking at the skills positions...yet they did alright by me. They were not good enough to make it to the SB. Period. Quite frankly I am kind of shocked they made it this far....

Anyway, stay classy Jetnation! ;)

Jets fans are pretty funny.....

I am still VERY proud of the team I root for. They are woefully lacking at the skills positions...yet they did alright by me. They were not good enough to make it to the SB. Period. Quite frankly I am kind of shocked they made it this far....

Anyway, stay classy Jetnation! ;)

Why should we start now???

I kind of remember a Maroney fumble too, i guess there was no luck on

mankins part... all skill there.

Honey i feel your pain.

And what was the pats first score was that not a lucky fumble recovery? They sucked yesterday Garb and played like **** I think that qualifies as a COLLAPSE! Enjoy the off season!

And what was the pats first score was that not a lucky fumble recovery? They sucked yesterday Garb and played like **** I think that qualifies as a COLLAPSE! Enjoy the off season!

did any of you watch this game? Wait! Did any of you watch teh game with your green colred glasses off? Pats were playing with a second string safety and a third string safety to start the game.....midway it became a third string guy and a guy even I never heard of. I wont even get into who played Inside LB.....Alexander nobody.

And have you seen teh bag of donuts Brady was throwing to all season? Please...what they accomplished this year is amazing to me. Say what you want, but your opinions...biased hater opinons, mean nothing to me.

Go Bears!

did any of you watch this game? Wait! Did any of you watch teh game with your green colred glasses off? Pats were playing with a second string safety and a third string safety to start the game.....midway it became a third string guy and a guy even I never heard of. I wont even get into who played Inside LB.....Alexander nobody.

And have you seen teh bag of donuts Brady was throwing to all season? Please...what they accomplished this year is amazing to me. Say what you want, but your opinions...biased hater opinons, mean nothing to me.

Go Bears!

So what you're saying is that had Mangini coached your team of misfits like he coached our team of misfits without any stars at key positions, the game would have been won. Got it. :)

Essentially that's what Mangini did all year, and squeezed a whole lot of something out of a whole lot of nothing. Where you guys have the advantage is a QB who can throw it downfield. No worries, Snarla. You have three rings, and everybody's got to lose sometime.

Nice the way Belichick shook Manning's hand, eh? Sportsmanship at its finest! :)

EDIT: For the record, I hated this matchup. All I wanted was to be rooting AGAINST Manning this weekend, but such is life. Looks like I'll be rooting AGAINST the AFC in the Superbowl because of it. Shame on me, but what can you do.

Go Bears!

we all have been brainwashed into thinking that Mumbles is a genius and can turn sh*t into gold

Archived