Draft Day Photos

Maxman

Dare I ask who got into Mawae Man's bedroom to take the pictures?

thats some serious stuff in there...LOL!!!...how the hell does he move arounf in there... i have alot of stuff too but i dont display it ...

Look's like something Corky would be proud of.

Ever scratch your head and wonder "what is wrong with you people??!!" :lol:

MawaeMan....please disregard this post. This is one of our New England Trolls. I would have introduced you to her at the draft day party. But her slurred speech would have made a conversation very difficult.

Ever scratch your head and wonder "what is wrong with you people??!!" :lol:

Yes. Every time I see someone in Patsies or Red Sux gear.

Enlighten us, Garbelzebub. What the hell IS wrong with you people? :wink:

Well - think about it - a Shrine out of a bloody sock?? :? Thats normal.

Not for nothing Bob - but it's a freakin' joke. Now, I know you will say that you are joking back - most folks do. However, your "jokes" have an underlying "mean" tone. I'm pretty perceptive - and I have that "woman's intiution thing" going on. So, enlighten me Bob, what crawled up your a@@? :wink:

And, Max, thank you for NOT introducing me to another retarded Jest fan. Yeesh - I know far too many of you already. And, God help me, I consider some of you friends. I think I will go to church during my lunch hour. I must save my soul.

Just in case this little exchange gives people the wrong impression, let me be clear:

I love you, Garbanza. I always have.

I love you with the deep abiding love that only two people who have sparred on message boards for six years and have spent about 30 minutes of actual face time can have.

I spent MUCH quality time with Garb at the party. If anyone wants the ditty details, PM me.The office is open, baby. :lol:

You lie like a homeless man in Grand Central.

I'll give everyone the details -

TS: Hey, you're Garb. Great to me you.

G: Interesting, I thought you would be geeky looking.

TS: That Steelers fan scares me

G: GGG and Brenda will save you

TS: I'm not gay - do you think I'm gay?

G: Bye, Tom. Nice meeting you.

BTW - Faba - ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh! If people start thinking I'm nice, they will want to be friends or something. I'm ashamed of the amount of Jets fan Friends I have already. I DO NOT want more. :lol:

Just in case this little exchange gives people the wrong impression, let me be clear:

I love you, Garbanza. I always have.

I love you with the deep abiding love that only two people who have sparred on message boards for six years and have spent about 30 minutes of actual face time can have.

You gave me this same speech the other day! I feel so cheap. So used.

You lie like a homeless man in Grand Central.

I'll give everyone the details -

TS: Hey, you're Garb. Great to me you.

G: Interesting, I thought you would be geeky looking.

TS: That Steelers fan scares me

G: GGG and Brenda will save you

TS: I'm not gay - do you think I'm gay?

G: Bye, Tom. Nice meeting you.

This isn'r far from the truth. And, for obvious reasons, I always advertise 30 seconds with TomShane as "A looong time" with women.

I spent MUCH quality time with Garb at the party. If anyone wants the ditty details, PM me.The office is open, baby. :lol:

oh yes and i have the pictures... but the nudity rule prevents me from posting them! :lol: let me tell you it was not a pretty combination :shock:

j/k

funny how people get defensive when the truth hits too close to home ;)

I am cool with a D by the way ;)

Please :roll: While you flirted all day, I was busy slaying Steelers fans.......not to mention that public displays of passion just isn't my style. That's why I was so shocked when you flashed your well-endowed chest area at Joe Namath. Then to see Tom Shane drop trow at the sight of Jon McGraw. Too much for me - I had to leave.

Please :roll: While you flirted all day, I was busy slaying Steelers fans.......not to mention that public displays of passion just isn't my style. That's why I was so shocked when you flashed your well-endowed chest area at Joe Namath. Then to see Tom Shane drop trow at the sight of Jon McGraw. Too much for me - I had to leave.

LOL... i think you were upset that no one was paying attention to you ;) And by the way that is not flirting.. that is called having decent enough social skills to have conversations with other people.. something which i am afraid you know little about. i tried to show you.. but alas even for this great teacher... the task is sometimes too hard.. OY!!! But i do think it is great that you are looking in to that manners course at Pine Manor College for wayward girls. It is always good to keep trying.

Talk about a thread taking a different turn!

Come on children "cant we all just get along?"

You seem to missing the whole picture thing we have been so anxiosly awaiting.

I thought that Brenda was alittle obessed with ole Kevie boy.

Maewae Man brings it to new level!

Max and Faba, you guys most of thought you were in a twilight zone adventure between Brenda drooling over you know who (2X), chasing a 7 year old,TS cowering and kissing ass,Garb just being there, having a male Brenda there , trying to keep your eyes off GGG long enough to drink your beers and all this while keeping an eye on the draft!

KUDOS BOYS! YOU GUYS :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY! SORRY I MISSED IT. CANT IMAGINE A ROAD TRIP FOR A WEEKEND WITH ALL THAT MOST GO ON!

Talk about a thread taking a different turn!

Come on children "cant we all just get along?"

You seem to missing the whole picture thing we have been so anxiosly awaiting.

I thought that Brenda was alittle obessed with ole Kevie boy.

Maewae Man brings it to new level!

Max and Faba, you guys most of thought you were in a twilight zone adventure between Brenda drooling over you know who (2X), chasing a 7 year old,TS cowering and kissing a$$,Garb just being there, having a male Brenda there , trying to keep your eyes off GGG long enough to drink your beers and all this while keeping an eye on the draft!

KUDOS BOYS! YOU GUYS :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY! SORRY I MISSED IT. CANT IMAGINE A ROAD TRIP FOR A WEEKEND WITH ALL THAT MOST GO ON!

Jimfire- there was a college draft on Sat I must have missed it fill me in- all should try to make our gatherings - fun people besides myself of course to hang out with.

Tom Shane looks pretty normal. I expected a cross between Lenny Bruce and Howard Stern. Not that there's anything wrong with that. For those of you who look like those two guys.

Ironically enough, Tom Shane looks like a dentist. He looks like someone you can trust. That's pretty far from the image, Many probably had of him.

Enough of The Kevin Mawae love. It's time, a Jets fan shows up with a Jonathan Goodwin jersey on and a sign that says Goodwin for Center. :lol:

LOL... i think you were upset that no one was paying attention to you ;) And by the way that is not flirting.. that is called having decent enough social skills to have conversations with other people.. something which i am afraid you know little about. i tried to show you.. but alas even for this great teacher... the task is sometimes too hard.. OY!!! But i do think it is great that you are looking in to that manners course at Pine Manor College for wayward girls. It is always good to keep trying.

When I realize I have gotten myself into a situation that I shouldn't have (hanging out with Jest fans at ESPN Zone) I realize the best course of action is keeping a low profile. Trust me darlin' - that was intentional. So while you all demanded Camera Time and Tom Shane Time - I just sat back, watched and observed. VERY INTERESTING dynamics. Enough to fill a few episodes of Dr. Phil! :lol:

Didn't Pine Manor go co-ed? I grew up in the same town. My brother and his friends (during HS) used to "cruise" the campus and "meet" girls. They referred to the school as Pine Mattress. My brother's Name is Garbozo. :lol:

Didn't Pine Manor go co-ed? I grew up in the same town. My brother and his friends (during HS) used to "cruise" the campus and "meet" girls. They referred to the school as Pine Mattress. My brother's Name is Garbozo. :lol:

LOL.. i thought you might know that ;) thats why i mentioned it..i did not go there.. but it was widely known as Pine Mattress... :lol: too funny. And yes i think it did go co-ed There are not many all Women's colleges that can survive and strive.

hey SS19... how about a picture of you? ;)

Yeah, if I recall, Shadow insinuated a few threads back that he was hotter than Tom Welling.

As if it's even possible! :lol:

Come on Shadow, post a pic, I'll give you an honest opinion! :wink:

Storm is on the right, that's his brother on the left:

ugly-men.jpg

Eh... not quite. I'm from Michigan, not Texas, pal :wink:

As for a picture? I dunno where I have any. I may have one in my Comcast account.

http://home.comcast.net/~stormshadow19/me.jpg

It's, uh, kinda HQ, as it's one of my prints from Photo class. And kinda black and white. And I didn't have the benifit of Hollywood putting make up on me.

http://home.comcast.net/~stormshadow19/mesuit.jpg

That's me, in my best man garb, at my buddy's wedding, a couple years ago.

http://home.comcast.net/~stormshadow19/headshot.jpg

And, my most recent picture, cropped up a bit.

Eh... not quite. I'm from Michigan, not Texas, pal :wink:

As for a picture? I dunno where I have any. I may have one in my Comcast account.

http://home.comcast.net/~stormshadow19/me.jpg

It's, uh, kinda HQ, as it's one of my prints from Photo class. And kinda black and white. And I didn't have the benifit of Hollywood putting make up on me.

http://home.comcast.net/~stormshadow19/mesuit.jpg

That's me, in my best man garb, at my buddy's wedding, a couple years ago.

http://home.comcast.net/~stormshadow19/headshot.jpg

And, my most recent picture, cropped up a bit.

you are a cutie SS19 ;) Ok Tx...your turn ..lol

Archived