• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's not my name, as i said before, i am just mere mortal, ok, mere mortal. i am not a Testaverde!

POTW NOM, mate.

guy just cant catch a break. its so goddamn disheartening when everybody you root for in sports just can never reach their goal, he truly epitomizes the Jets and our struggle in a way, i thought this would be his time.

He had a funny commercial though.

He had a funny commercial though.

i didnt even get the pleasure of seeing that. i turned it to other channels on most of the commercials. goddamnit, i feel wrong for rooting for the chowds, but i really, really wanted them to pull it out at the end for Vinny's sake. Same Old Jets

He's the biggest choker.

He did it with the U.. Driving down the field and wham, throws and interception to end the game. They lose the championship to Penn State 14-10....

He went to TB and blamed his color blindness for throwing all those picks.

He went to Cleveland, had some decent years. . MOved to Baltimore(same team) did Ok.

THe Jets. He played Ok, but the Jets blew the lead and lost 20-10 to the Broncos in the AFC Championship game.

Next season he was hurt and for the most part, never really came back.

He's a great guy and all, but as far as a player, he choked in big moments more than Peyton Manning did.

So him as a backup on the PATs, who cares.

Are you really a super bowl champ anyway when you are just a 43 yr old hanger on that didn't contribute one iota to your team? Come on, Vinny should have had more pride then to try and win one that way. Maybe he can sign with the Colts for the SB, he probably is almost as good as Jeff Sorgi.

Are you really a super bowl champ anyway when you are just a 43 yr old hanger on that didn't contribute one iota to your team? Come on, Vinny should have had more pride then to try and win one that way. Maybe he can sign with the Colts for the SB, he probably is almost as good as Jeff Sorgi.

Yeah ti was a BB type move to make, complete scumbag...

**** Vinny testicleverde

i dont know whats more sad, the fact that he probably will never get the ring, or the way he is treated but what should be his own goddamn fans. its disgraceful how many supposed Jets fans just blindly hate him for no reason, very disappointing....

i dont know whats more sad, the fact that he probably will never get the ring, or the way he is treated but what should be his own goddamn fans. its disgraceful how many supposed Jets fans just blindly hate him for no reason, very disappointing....

I don't hate him at all, in fact he is one of my favorite players, but he doesn't deserve a super bowl ring for getting off his couch 3 weeks before the season ends and holding a clip board. Its time to stay retired. Plus, I wouldn't root for the Pats if my mother played on that team.

Stop using the Lord's name in vein..especially over your love for a player on a rival team.

He is not a JET

If Doug Jolley wins a SB with another team, should we support him?

Vinny is a New England Patriot, get over it. Being a JETS fan does not mean liking one single player that isnt even on your team.

He is not a JET

Vinny is a New England Patriot, get over it. Being a JETS fan does not mean liking one single player that isnt even on your team.

ahh, you just dont understand. he did more for this team than anybody in the last 38 years. i just dont understand why Jets fans treat him this way.

It's not like he was Joe Namath..he had one good year with the Jets..1998..thats it..you worship him like a god

ahh, you just dont understand. he did more for this team than anybody in the last 38 years. i just dont understand why Jets fans treat him this way.

Chad Pennington has a better record than him.

Just stop, you sound crazy.

He is not a JET

How are you gonna compare DOUG JOLLEY to Vinny Testaverde?

How are you gonna compare DOUG JOLLEY to Vinny Testaverde?

Fine

If Kevin Mawae wins a SB with the Titans should we alll dance in the street??? He idd mroe for us than Vinny did...

This thread is stupid, Vinny is a moron for signing with the Pats and sold out.... he deserves to lose.

Fine

If Kevin Mawae wins a SB with the Titans should we alll dance in the street??? He idd mroe for us than Vinny did...

This thread is stupid, Vinny is a moron for signing with the Pats and sold out.... he deserves to lose.

That's not really fair, either, because everyone pretty much hates Mawae besides Bren.

I don't hate Vinny. I probably would have been happy for him if he wasn't playing with the Evil Empire.

Ouch..a shot at your buddy ecurb..nice one Troll.:lol:

I enjoy the fact that he follows my posts more closely than most people here... I think he has a crush on me... its kind of cute of him... I know this guy Tom Brady he should hook up with...

That's not really fair, either, because everyone pretty much hates Mawae besides Bren.

I don't hate Vinny. I probably would have been happy for him if he wasn't playing with the Evil Empire.

So what exactly are you trying to say by doing this??? You think we should root for Vinny even though he isnt a JET... otherise your pissing in the wind with this meaningless fight... but thats normal of you anyways... :roll:

I enjoy the fact that he follows my posts more closely than most people here... I think he has a crush on me... its kind of cute of him... I know this guy Tom Brady he should hook up with...

Yeah, I have a crush on you. :P

The fact that you post 30 times in every ****ing thread has nothing to with it.

Yeah, I have a crush on you. :P

The fact that you post 30 times in every ****ing thread has nothing to with it.

You talk to me more than anyone else here... must be something too it... Im flattered! :)

So what exactly are you trying to say by doing this??? You think we should root for Vinny even though he isnt a JET... otherise your pissing in the wind with this meaningless fight... but thats normal of you anyways... :roll:

Not saying that we should root for Vinny or any other former Jet for that matter. But it IS okay to be happy for a GOOD former Jet to get a ring, assuming he isn't playing for a bitter rival.

For example: If Aaron Glenn would have got a ring with Dallas this year, I would have been very happy for him. I would not have called him a "scumbag" or compared him to Doug Jolley.