• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's not my name, as i said before, i am just mere mortal, ok, mere mortal. i am not a Testaverde!

POTW NOM, mate.

sofa king childish, you guys are!

Are you seriously trying to tell us that Vinny Testaverde was one of the greats in Jets history and that we should love and respect him just because of 1998? What about 2000, 2001 and the beginning of 02?

Are you seriously trying to tell us that Vinny Testaverde was one of the greats in Jets history and that we should love and respect him just because of 1998? What about 2000, 2001 and the beginning of 02?

Vinny is the greatest quarterback of all time, is what im really trying to say

So when does this punk get banned from both JI and JN? The mate and the love for Vinny should put an ending to him soon.

Good luck arguing that Vinny could ever sniff the HOF.

So when does this punk get banned from both JI and JN? The mate and the love for Vinny should put an ending to him soon.

what's this about mate?? because i have an opinion and am not afraid to speak it that somehow makes me a bad poster??? come on!!!

what's this about mate?? because i have an opinion and am not afraid to speak it that somehow makes me a bad poster??? come on!!!

Prove your points as to why you believe he's the greatest all time so we can all laugh. Thanks.

It's a classic case of why the ignore feature is installed..if you ignore 16 it really gets under his skin.

Why did you get banned from JI?

very good question. in a nutshell, i was PM'd to stop saying the word mate, or else i would be banned. i PM'd him back a few different times trying to state my case, and in the end, PMing Sooth to much, combined with the fact that i said to him that his silence indictated that i was right, was the reason why i got banned. so, i was essentially banned for saying mate, as my PM's that resulted were the reason why i was banned, albeit i made no personal attacks, didnt swear, but was just trying to make my case about how ridiculous it is for him to try to restrict speech, on a word that i just use in good fun. he claims that any chance i wouldve had of being unbanned was thrown out the window when i posted our PM's on here, but the reason i did that was because his own mod, Jumba was on here, and we were talking about it, and he asked me why i was banned, so i figured rather than putting words in anybody's mouth, id just post what was exchanged between us. so thats that i guess...

Guys, guys....the reality is this,

Aside from 98, Vinny was mister INT, period.

Before his signing with the Jets, he was mediocre. period.

However, I liked Vinny when he was here and I disliked him too (that's being a Jets Fan), but I have to tell you this, I'd bring him back so he could have open competition for the QB job next year against ChaddyPenny, and I'll bet you not one but two dozen donuts that he would win the Job!!!!!!

However, I liked Vinny when he was here and I disliked him too (that's being a Jets Fan), but I have to tell you this, I'd bring him back so he could have open competition for the QB job next year against ChaddyPenny, and I'll bet you not one but two dozen donuts that he would win the Job!!!!!!

Delirium. Utter delirium, I tell you.