Mickens staying put. Merry Christmas, Mom!

Gang Green Girl

It doesn't appear that coach Bill Parcells will be adding another former player to his current squad.

A proposed trade that would send Cowboys cornerback Pete Hunter to the New York Jets in return for veteran cornerback Ray Mickens will not happen, according to Jets general manager Terry Bradway.

Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones could not be reached for comment.

Hunter's agent, Ray Savage, told The Dallas Morning News on Wednesday that the teams were close to completing a trade.

Bradway, through a team spokesman, denied having trade discussions with the Cowboys.

The Cowboys signed 32-year-old cornerback Aaron Glenn on Wednesday. Glenn and Mickens played under Cowboys coach Bill Parcells with the Jets from 1997-99.

Good news for Gang Green Mom. Bad news for the Jets.

Feel free to lock this, Frank. You beat me to it.

I liked Ray Mickens but he is 32 and coming off an injury that he did not play for a whole year and Hunter even though not a great player would have made us younger in the secondary

he asys he can't wait to try out his new found speed-now if he had leg extensions...I always think about that 98 Washington game when he was a yellow flag waiting to happen..and did like 4 plays in a row-good blitzer for us though

Terry says Big Play Ray is a man of good character. Who cares about winning?!

32-years old, 5' 1"...coming off a season-long injury. Way to go, Jets!

Five bucks says that Gang Green Girl called her boy Terry and asked her not to deal Mickens for her mother's sake. Way to go GGG. No wonder we suck.

Archived