The worst Performance by a WR in Playoff history

afosomf

I guess the Pats are regretting now not paying Branch the money to stay.

You would be guessing wrong at least as far as I'm concerned. If he had taken about half of what he wound up getting I would have happily welcomed him back.

He dropped 2 easy TD passes. You lost the game. How did they not affect the outcome?

He dropped one that Jabbar covered his ass for.

His other drop was on a 1st and 15. He would have been 8-10 yards short of a first even if he caught it.

Dropping a pass for a sure TD in the AFC championship game when you lose by 4 points is huge can not spin your way out of that.

Again, the one 'sure' TD Jabbar bailed his ass out on. The other was not sure. If Brady saw him and did not take a 5 step drop, he most likely had a TD, but by the time Brady saw him and passed, the Colts safety had him pinned to the sideline.

Again, the one 'sure' TD Jabbar bailed his ass out on. The other was not sure. If Brady saw him and did not take a 5 step drop, he most likely had a TD, but by the time Brady saw him and passed, the Colts safety had him pinned to the sideline.

PFSIKH- you are all right in my book to come and take the heat from us Jet fans. Just throwing that out there- now continue-

:yawn:

Pats suck.

Patriots 37 Jets 16 ------ :Nuts:

PFSIKH- you are all right in my book to come and take the heat from us Jet fans. Just throwing that out there- now continue-

You people are not making it easy. ;)

Patriots 37 Jets 16 ------ :Nuts:

You people are not making it easy. ;)

Ok lets make it easy for you Tom Brady is gonna sit at home with all his Gay friends and wacth the Super bowl from his sofa! He couldnt handle the loss and ran like the little bitch that he is to the locker room to cry! What a P- - - y!

Ok lets make it easy for you Tom Brady is gonna sit at home with all his Gay friends and wacth the Super bowl from his sofa! He couldnt handle the loss and ran like the little bitch that he is to the locker room to cry! What a P- - - y!

What? Watch NESN and you will see him shaking hands with Peyton and others. I would rather have him pissed then the way Chad was laughing with Roethelsberger a few years ago.

He dropped one that Jabbar covered his ass for.

His other drop was on a 1st and 15. He would have been 8-10 yards short of a first even if he caught it.

covered his ass dude he dropped a pass nobody touched,right in his chest and he dropped it,6 points and the pats win..he played like shyt

covered his ass dude he dropped a pass nobody touched,right in his chest and he dropped it,6 points and the pats win..he played like shyt

Check this out.....

2nd and 6 at IND 6 (1:42) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to R.Caldwell [R.Mathis].

3rd and 6 at IND 6 (1:35) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to J.Gaffney for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN [R.Mathis].

Only one drop was a definte 6 points and the Patriots got those 6 back. His other drop was not worth 6. He did play like $hit though.

That play was homo Brady's fault. If that fag ass had scanned the line of scrimmage about 3 seconds earlier he would hvae recognized the situation. He gave Caldwell way too much time to think, and the defender an ability to get over and get in Caldwell's vision and distract him. Fag Brady.

He does deserve some blame, but given the environment it is hard to tally fault him. He was motioning to the line and by the time he was done the clock was close to being gone.

Check this out.....

2nd and 6 at IND 6 (1:42) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to R.Caldwell [R.Mathis].

3rd and 6 at IND 6 (1:35) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass short right to J.Gaffney for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN [R.Mathis].

Only one drop was a definte 6 points and the Patriots got those 6 back. His other drop was not worth 6. He did play like $hit though.

pats probably score if he catches 2nd one. it would have been 2nd and 7 or even better, instead of 2nd and 15.. lots more options..

Archived