Bitonti at the Senior Bowl

R44

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!

hey al it's not my fault you can't keep your eyes off my t!ts and ass

im a very attractive man, that's my cross to bear

here's a lil tidbit for my JN peeps that won't make it into the blog

at the weigh in Paul Pozlusnzy had fresh scratch marks on his back... and he looked very relaxed

Good move by Leonard. The 40 times are very important, and pure FB is a dinosaur in the NFL. It's also a thin year at TB.

Clark Harris has a toe injury and didn't practice today. Tough luck for him. I hear he's been geting lampooned for his lack of speed. They put in the TE from Delaware.

Thanks for insight on the Delware TE and CLark Harris and thanks for skewing the topic back to football T-Mac.

I obviously agree on Leonard, as I commented before.....the TE from Delware is Ben Patrick. He spent 4 seasons at Duke. Since he graduated in 4 yrs., he was given the option to transfer freely....For some reason he went to I-AA Delaware, but he's still a decent prospect -- maybe in the Chris Baker mold?

hey al it's not my fault you can't keep your eyes off my t!ts and ass

im a very attractive man, that's my cross to bear

here's a lil tidbit for my JN peeps that won't make it into the blog

at the weigh in Paul Pozlusnzy had fresh scratch marks on his back... and he looked very relaxed

I'm liking this kid more and more-hey Penn State used to be known as LBer U and we had some great Jets LBers from there-Jets GREATS

Thanks for insight on the Delware TE and CLark Harris and thanks for skewing the topic back to football T-Mac.

I obviously agree on Leonard, as I commented before.....the TE from Delware is Ben Patrick. He spent 4 seasons at Duke. Since he graduated in 4 yrs., he was given the option to transfer freely....For some reason he went to I-AA Delaware, but he's still a decent prospect -- maybe in the Chris Baker mold?

Anything more on Harris? He could be the top TE taken. Hope he's healthy and can play.

Here's some BL...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_BHvDaQFo

Why did LB Willy Williams transfer to Louisville from Miami?

He had transferred to a div 1AA school this past season, and now transfers to L'ville.

He wasnt doing what he was supposed to be doing as far as football went, and he got on Randy Shannon's bad side.

Like Bit said, he wasnt going to play as much as he wanted to, but there was more here than meets the eye- a lot more.

He could still become a good player, but he's one of those guys who marches to his own drummer.

Archived