Getting a feel for the city

Jetfan16

If no one knows i invented getting a feel for the city. It all started in a Feb night last year in saratoga. It was snowing out and me and my friends were driving around downtown toga after goin to the Harness and were blairing phish in a BB Art Suburban. I rowed down the window and started beasting at a group of random girls downtown and they beasted back and we drove around for hours following them. As we were driving away one girl was running towards us and we drove away and ate at tgi fridays and called it a night. Basically since then i realized and started to dedicate my life to getting a feel of citys cause you never know what will happen.

yepperdoodles mate! solid job getting us started on getting a feel for the city!!!!

I get a feel for the city all the time. When someone is out in their yard doing something I honk the horn and 9 times out of 10 they automatically wave.

I crank up loud music at the interesections and stoplights so I can watch the old people get cranky.

I throw out cigarette butts and watch the yards catch on fire.

Yeah, getting a feel for the city rocks.

Im addicted to getting a feel of the city more so at night cause you feel a better affect. Plus at night i go to the store and purchase eggs and while im driving around i pick random cars to egg and im still getting a feel of the city and getting satisfaction at the same time. One time i was lucky enough to find two **** rags riding their bikes and while i approached them i toke two eggs threw them at them and you could tell they knew it was coming but were helpless. it splattered all over their ****y bike and i spead through a light in the city going 41 in the city. My point is that was the most satisfying thing ive ever done and the fact that i got away with it makes it that much sweeter. So yes getting a feel of the city at night cant be compared with anything else.

• Thumb Down 1

Try honking the horn at people out in their yard. It is a great way to interact with others...especially if they are doing yardwork or something, they will automatically just wave because they are busy.

I do honk on my horn at others and trust me none wave. I get a mixed reaction but most people if anything will flip me off rather than wave. Thats alright cause i flip others off alot more and beep my horn constantly. Everyday when im driving to college i pick random cars and beep at them and NEVER get a response and wonder why. I also beep when people drive like *******s espacially those bamfs in their trucks. I always beep at these ****ers and flip them off and will continue too. But like i said before i usually beep for fun most of the time. Lately though it was been ****in weird cause when i drive in the city ive got beeped from the oncoming car like 3-4 times. Is this a result of karma or the catching on of some new natural phemnonm.

yepperdoodles mate! solid job getting us started on getting a feel for the city!!!!

Feb 2nd will be a year later from the Burban experience at the Harness. We got a feel for the city a year ago and will again soon. We will drive around toga and get another feel of the city regardless of anything else because this is becoming a neccessity and will not be denied. We will not walk in an empty mall , we are there to win big for once and to drive around blairing music in downtown toga. We can not be stopped and no one can ever challenge us cause what we do is better than what anyone else does. :yahoo::P

Feb 2nd will be a year later from the Burban experience at the Harness. We got a feel for the city a year ago and will again soon. We will drive around toga and get another feel of the city regardless of anything else because this is becoming a neccessity and will not be denied. We will not walk in an empty mall , we are there to win big for once and to drive around blairing music in downtown toga. We can not be stopped and no one can ever challenge us cause what we do is better than what anyone else does. :yahoo::P

rock on mate!

It is some kind of weird catchphrase that has orgins somewhere, otherwise, why would you say it in every ****ing post you make?

It's either that or you are legally retarded.

neither, getting a feel for the city is just that, getting a feel for the city. no catchphrase, no retardation, it just speaks for itself!

It is some kind of weird catchphrase that has orgins somewhere, otherwise, why would you say it in every ****ing post you make?

It's either that or you are legally retarded.

jetfan16 is the only thing on my ignore list so I don't now what he/she said.

Either way there are way too many idiots signing up here.

Troll, NJ, Bob, vanDoug: Let's put this thread to rest for farks sake!

jetfan16 is the only thing on my ignore list so I don't now what he/she said.

Either way there are way too many idiots signing up here.

Troll, NJ, Bob, vanDoug: Let's put this thread to rest for farks sake!

oucherdoodles, he called me a thing!!!!!! where are the idiots that are signing up Mr. Gainzo???

What is the 'feel for the city'? I am not from this country.

fair question. when you drive around any place for no reason at all, no destination, just listening to music, beeping at people and things, yelling at people and things, etc etc. just getting an overall "feel for the city."

I was kidding. I was born in Manhattan. Hehe. :)

aha. but, to clarify, im not referring to "the city" as Manhattan, i mean any place in general, Manhattan could be one of them. i kinda figured you were kidding since your location is NY, but i figured might as well explain it again!!!!

Ain't no love in the heart of the city,

Ain't no love in the heart of town.

Ain't no love, sure 'nuff is a pity,

Ain't no love 'cos you ain't around.

Baby, since you been around.

Ain't no love, sure 'nuff is a pity, child

Every place that I go,

Well, it seems so strange.

Without you love, baby, baby,

Things have changed.

Now that you're gone

Y'know the sun don't shine,

From the city hall

To the county line, that's why

(Solo)

Every place that I go,

Well, it seems so strange.

Without you love, baby, baby,

Things have changed.

Now that you're gone

Y'know the sun don't shine,

From the city hall

Woman, to the county line, that's why

There ain't no love in the heart of town.

There ain't no love, sure 'nuff is a pity,

(Solo)

There ain't no love in the heart of the city,

There ain't no love in the heart of town.

Ain't no love 'cos you ain't around,

'Cos you ain't around.

Sometimes I like to sit at home and get a feel for my city by sitting in my bedroom with the lights off while listening to Celine Deion and starring at my Vinny Testaverde poster.

says the person who says that Rex Grossman brought sexy back, BULL****!!! the only person who brought sexy back is Vinny, mothat****a!!!!!