Season tickets with rights for sale

Section 306 row 26 keep in mind the rights are a cost in addition to the yearly charges from the NY Jets. PM if interested

I wont make you discuss how much you want for the "rights" here but about how much do the JETS charge you for them?

The jets do not charge anything for the rights...but in most cases unless you are lucky enough to have your name come up on the waiting list you have to pay a current season ticket holder to have them sign them over to you

Sorry poor wording, I meant whats the total cost for the actual tickets "face value" the JETS charge you...

The jets do not charge anything for the rights...but in most cases unless you are lucky enough to have your name come up on the waiting list you have to pay a current season ticket holder to have them sign them over to you

I believe the organization began charging for the transfer of Naming Rights a few years ago: I think it's $5,000.00. So if you're offering to buy someone else rights, you have to pay the Jets too.

Waiting listers don't because they do not have the tickets yet.

I believe the organization began charging for the transfer of Naming Rights a few years ago: I think it's $5,000.00. So if you're offering to buy someone else rights, you have to pay the Jets too.

Waiting listers don't because they do not have the tickets yet.

Is that verified?

The cost to transfer the rights to season tickets to someone is $50.

If you want to do that, you wait until you get your invoice in the spring and then call and request the necessary forms.

That info is directly from the NYJ Ticket Office.

Hope that helps.

Wait so what is it, $50 or 5,000???

Big difference...

and whats the deal with the new stadium? What good will season tickets to Giants stadium do you with the new place?

As I mentioned, the $50 fee was quoted to me directly by the Jets Ticket Office.

I have never heard anything about a $5000 fee.

As for the new stadium, current season ticket holders will get first crack at season tickets in JetBlue Stadium (of course, you will pay a PSL to get that crack.)

As I mentioned, the $50 fee was quoted to me directly by the Jets Ticket Office.

I have never heard anything about a $5000 fee.

As for the new stadium, current season ticket holders will get first crack at season tickets in JetBlue Stadium (of course, you will pay a PSL to get that crack.)

any rumors on what the PSL will cost?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived