Everything's back to normal...

Jet/BosoxFan

I support all chowd teams except the Patsies. I live in MA. My father went to school in NYC and lived there for awhile, thereby becoming a Jets fan. He indoctrinated me early on...I didnt have a chance.

I have good reason to hate both football and baseball season due to the seemingly nonstop suffering and despair I have been put through for 29 years. Somehow, in an effort to cope, I manage to project my hate outward at 2 similarly evil franchises: The Yankees and the Patriots.

I support all chowd teams except the Patsies. I live in MA. My father went to school in NYC and lived there for awhile, thereby becoming a Jets fan. He indoctrinated me early on...I didnt have a chance.

I have good reason to hate both football and baseball season due to the seemingly nonstop suffering and despair I have been put through for 29 years. Somehow, in an effort to cope, I manage to project my hate outward at 2 similarly evil franchises: The Yankees and the Patriots.

you cant compare the 2 franchises. the Yankees are class from top to bottom, the Chowds and their fans are evil. The Yankees have on their team people like the inspirational Jason Giambi, Derek Jeter, Rivera, the list goes on and on, although mainly they have Giambi, but thats beside the point. Prior to halfway through this year, with the exception of Curtis Martin, Victor Green and Bryan Cox, the Chowds never had one player on their team who wasnt evil, except of course Vinny this year. so... how you make that comparison between those 2 teams is simply wrong!!!

you cant compare the 2 franchises. the Yankees are class from top to bottom, the Chowds and their fans are evil. The Yankees have on their team people like the inspirational Jason Giambi, Derek Jeter, Rivera, the list goes on and on, although mainly they have Giambi, but thats beside the point. Prior to halfway through this year, with the exception of Curtis Martin, Victor Green and Bryan Cox, the Chowds never had one player on their team who wasnt evil, except of course Vinny this year. so... how you make that comparison between those 2 teams is simply wrong!!!

You have it going on my friend. Finally a guy that absolutely gets it

Oh man.

You and JBF are gonna have a great summer. :rl:

Two blazing dipsh*ts.....excellent!

Yes, that was a personal attack, I suppose. Go ahead Faba....put me on special probabtion or whatever it is Mod's do to BAD posters.....

They give you a public flogging in your underwear, orders from the Max man himself.

I was just saying that to my wife yesterday. I live deep in Patsie land, and i don`t see any Patsie hats or jerseys now. Nuthin but Ortiz jerseys and Red Sox hats.

You are full of poo-poo...I live just south of you, and I see plentyof Pats stuff. Then again, your location is Billerica....bad teeth and Bruins fans. Yeah! Okay, maybe not you because you are a transplant - but tell me I am wrong about the REAL locals.....go ahead, tell me I'm wrong. That's right.....you can't.

Boston sports fans can go right back to NOT watching, following, or caring about the Patriots.

You are full of poo-poo...I live just south of you, and I see plentyof Pats stuff. Then again, your location is Billerica....bad teeth and Bruins fans. Yeah! Okay, maybe not you because you are a transplant - but tell me I am wrong about the REAL locals.....go ahead, tell me I'm wrong. That's right.....you can't.

Yeah right Theresa, we'll pretend that the day after the Patriots beat the Chargers, the phones werent ablaze with "wheres JD Drew" calls and indignant letters to the editor asking "if Joel Piniero got too much money?"

Will this new schmuck who wants to step up to the plate be as easy to enflame as JonEJinx???

Yeah right Theresa, we'll pretend that the day after the Patriots beat the Chargers, the phones werent ablaze with "wheres JD Drew" calls and indignant letters to the editor asking "if Joel Piniero got too much money?"

Will this new schmuck who wants to step up to the plate be as easy to enflame as JonEJinx???

You must have been listening to the few yankee callers Johnson and Mustard let through on "Yankee" WEEI Saturdays? Right? Right??? C'mon, I'm right. Don't even try, Zippy. I live in Boston, not East Trail Mix, otherwise known as Western Mass.

You can be so full of delusional poop sometimes, I actually feel sorry for you.

Bad teeth and bruins fans ? sorry hunny I dont wear flanells and boots and i`m not an old Whalers fan. Yeah i`ve seen the sox crap out already!!!. Are you kiddin me? nuthin but the ole Red Sox sweatshirts, Bosox hats, my boss is a Pats season ticket owner and he already broke out the gear. All the kids at my sons school already broke out the gear. Walk around the Burlington Mall and tell me what you see. So fess up what town are you from? or are you full of GARBage?:)

Bad teeth and bruins fans ? sorry hunny I dont wear flanells and boots and i`m not an old Whalers fan. Yeah i`ve seen the sox crap out already!!!. Are you kiddin me? nuthin but the ole Red Sox sweatshirts, Bosox hats, my boss is a Pats season ticket owner and he already broke out the gear. All the kids at my sons school already broke out the gear. Walk around the Burlington Mall and tell me what you see. So fess up what town are you from? or are you full of GARBage?:)

You must be real new to Billerica. Hopefully some day you can get a better paying job and move next door to Tewksbury. Right?? Yes I am. Don't ever try to tell a life-long Bostonian what is up. K?

Dude, I'm a little south of you. Thank God. Where the NORMAL people live.

Been born and raised here in bricah khid. Tewksbury huh? You talk like your from Billerica, but you must have went to the Shawsheen Tech or something LOL, I did too.

I must pass your house every day going to the dump on South street.:yahoo:

Gregs Pizza rules,the old Uncle Mickeys.

I really do see a lot of Sox Gear @here.

You must be real new to Billerica. Hopefully some day you can get a better paying job and move next door to Tewksbury. Right?? Yes I am. Don't ever try to tell a life-long Bostonian what is up. K?

Dude, I'm a little south of you. Thank God. Where the NORMAL people live.

All you Bostonians seem weird to me. I hate that city. It's way too cold, and the people are rude. And I'm from NY...we have a rep or something of being rude. Every time I say I'm from NY in San Diego everyone says I can't be because I don't have an accent. Is there really an NY accent, and do you Bostonians pick up on it as well?

Been born and raised here in bricah khid. Tewksbury huh? You talk like your from Billerica, but you must have went to the Shawsheen Tech or something LOL, I did too.

I must pass your house every day going to the dump on South street.:yahoo:

Gregs Pizza rules,the old Uncle Mickeys.

I really do see a lot of Sox Gear @here.

I went to ULowell and lived in Lowell and then Dracut for close to 10 years.

There are hardcore Boston fans in the Merrimack Valley. From my experience there are ****loads of Pats & Sox fans up there.

How many pickup trucks do see around Billerica & Lowell with Pats stickers on the back? A lot.

You need to get rid of the myth that the Pats don't matter up here because you know they do

I took him to mean AFTER the game, not during.

I am too, my collection is really starting to come together.

My faves lately are the 70's B Drive-In movies.

'The Abominable Dr. Phibes'. Need I say more? :) Well, there's movies that are so bad they're great, or actors that have that special something in their awfulness or campiness. Chuck Heston (he s*cks!, therefore great), Vincent Price (The King of Camp, therefore great). If something hits me a certain way, I take to fits of laughing that are absolutely unstoppable. Hehe.

'The Abominable Dr. Phibes'. Need I say more? :) Well, there's movies that are so bad they're great, or actors that have that special something in their awfulness or campiness. Chuck Heston (he s*cks!, therefore great), Vincent Price (The King of Camp, therefore great). If something hits me a certain way, I take to fits of laughing that are absolutely unstoppable. Hehe.

I love the more obscure guys, Coleman Francis and Reb Brown are two of my favorites. You really need to check out anything those guys have been in.

I got a couple of great tapes for Christmas, Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny, and Yor: The Hunter from the Future. They are almost unbearably bad. If you want, PM me your address, and I'll burn a copy for you.

BTW, check out this site, the reviews are fantastic. www.agonybooth.com

I went to ULowell and lived in Lowell and then Dracut for close to 10 years.

There are hardcore Boston fans in the Merrimack Valley. From my experience there are ****loads of Pats & Sox fans up there.

How many pickup trucks do see around Billerica & Lowell with Pats stickers on the back? A lot.

You need to get rid of the myth that the Pats don't matter up here because you know they do

I never said the Pats don`t matter up here at all, there just a bunch of bandwagoneers. I`m just saying is that all the fans have on here is Red Sox gear now and you know it.

Two blazing dipsh*ts.....excellent!

Yes, that was a personal attack, I suppose. Go ahead Faba....put me on special probabtion or whatever it is Mod's do to BAD posters.....

I am just seeing this now Garb your punishment is go to the Boston College alumni dinner.

It is an exciting time for Red Sox fans. They landed a big pitcher in free agency. And they hope he can get them back where they think they belong.

In 2nd place and in the wild card hunt.

Last year -- finishing in 3rd place and looking up at the Blue Jays had to be upsetting.

Archived