Should I go out in public and get bought drinks because of this...

Today was the return to college for me (I know, later then most colleges) and I havn't shaved in a while so I have the red beard / gold hair like Nick Mangold and I didn't even think of it until 2 kids throughout the day, different classes, came up to me and said "You know, you look like Nick Mangold, are you related to him?" (I had my Jets winter hat on and I guess they were Jets fans) and I told them yes we were 2nd cousins... suckers.:)

Today was the return to college for me (I know, later then most colleges) and I havn't shaved in a while so I have the red beard / gold hair like Nick Mangold and I didn't even think of it until 2 kids throughout the day, different classes, came up to me and said "You know, you look like Nick Mangold, are you related to him?" (I had my Jets winter hat on and I guess they were Jets fans) and I told them yes we were 2nd cousins... suckers.:)

124, go to McDonalds and have people buy you Happy Meals. :wink:

a lot of people still mistake me for keyshawn johnson and vinny testaverde. pretty annoying, i'll sign autographs as either though...

I'm not sure about free drinks, but I bet you can get a few BJ's from a certain Limo driver.

OK, I'm going to hijack this:

I know the guy who used to supply and install those awful grass trays at the Meadowlands. He used to throw these huge parties and bring in Giants players to mingle with the crowd and sign autographs.

I have a friend, a huge black guy, who never played football in his life. All these kids, figuring a huge black guy MUST be a football player, kept asking him for his autograph. He signed them all, "Get bent. Love, Phil Simms."

I still laugh about that, all these years later,

they thought you looked like Mangolds sister, not mangold himself

OK, I'm going to hijack this:

I know the guy who used to supply and install those awful grass trays at the Meadowlands. He used to throw these huge parties and bring in Giants players to mingle with the crowd and sign autographs.

I have a friend, a huge black guy, who never played football in his life. All these kids, figuring a huge black guy MUST be a football player, kept asking him for his autograph. He signed them all, "Get bent. Love, Phil Simms."

I still laugh about that, all these years later,

Too funny!

I'm Hijacking this thread as well as Bob. Here's a funny long winded story:

1994 Back in college (PSU) I went skiing with a few friends. It was my first time ever skiing and I had a flask full of Firewater around my neck. Needless to say I kept falling. This group of 14yr old girls were laughing at giggling and asked me my name. In my drunken stupor I wanted to mess with them a bit, so I said Kerry. They looked and me and asked "Kerry what", so I just blurted out "Collins". They froze and looked at me going, you're Kerry Collins!!?? I said yeah, but please don't tell anyone I'm just trying to have some fun witgh friends.

About 30 minutes later I'm still falling all over myself and some lady in her 40's or so comes and helps me up. I say thanks and she says" I know who you are". Completely forgetting what transpired 30 minutes prior I said "rally, how?". She says "You're Kerry Collins!". Again I said yeah but please don't tell anyone I'm here. She said it's too late for that.

Next thing I know people are hoarding me on the slopes and in the lodge asking me for an autograph. Here's the funny part, Kerry Collins is 6'4" tall, I'm 6'0" and I'm left handed. I'm signing all these autograph, my friends are playing along with this whole thing asking pople to give me room and let me get through to the bar. Next thing I know people are buying me drinks at the bar ( I was only 18 at the time) and asking me about KiJana Carter and Bobby Engram, etc... It was hilarious as hell. To this day I chuckle thinking that someone out there probably still has a napkin signed by me thinking it was Kerry Collins.

1994 Back in college (PSU) I went skiing with a few friends. It was my first time ever skiing and I had a flask full of Firewater around my neck. Needless to say I kept falling. This group of 14yr old girls were laughing at giggling and asked me my name. In my drunken stupor I wanted to mess with them a bit, so I said Kerry. They looked and me and asked "Kerry what", so I just blurted out "Collins". They froze and looked at me going, you're Kerry Collins!!?? I said yeah, but please don't tell anyone I'm just trying to have some fun witgh friends.

About 30 minutes later I'm still falling all over myself and some lady in her 40's or so comes and helps me up. I say thanks and she says" I know who you are". Completely forgetting what transpired 30 minutes prior I said "rally, how?". She says "You're Kerry Collins!". Again I said yeah but please don't tell anyone I'm here. She said it's too late for that.

Next thing I know people are hoarding me on the slopes and in the lodge asking me for an autograph. Here's the funny part, Kerry Collins is 6'4" tall, I'm 6'0" and I'm left handed. I'm signing all these autograph, my friends are playing along with this whole thing asking pople to give me room and let me get through to the bar. Next thing I know people are buying me drinks at the bar ( I was only 18 at the time) and asking me about KiJana Carter and Bobby Engram, etc... It was hilarious as hell. To this day I chuckle thinking that someone out there probably still has a napkin signed by me thinking it was Kerry Collins.

You did have one thing in common with Kerry Collins.........Drunkenness!

There has to be more. I hope you managed to parlay this into a romp with some bimbos.

• 3 weeks later...