The Life Thread

SouthernJet

Honda Civic drivers who, when they pull into a gas station, don't pull up to the farthest pump, hence taking up both pumps. They then proceed to go inside the station to pay cash for their gas. They come out, fill up, then proceed back into the station to collect their change.

Debit cards rule.

Pay cash wehn ever possible;stay off the gid as much as possible. Otherwise you'll be featured on "CSI" some night.People who buy coffee or cigs with a credit card are crazy. 18.5% interest on a cup of Starbucks is robbery.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pay cash wehn ever possible;stay off the gid as much as possible. Otherwise you'll be featured on "CSI" some night.People who buy coffee or cigs with a credit card are crazy. 18.5% interest on a cup of Starbucks is robbery.

Debit card mate. Same as cash. Funds come straight from your bank account.

Emo's!! Seriously, how could any normal person actually make the conscious decision that they are going to "act" all angry and depressed and walk around like zombies. Seriously, what make anyone think that's a good idea? Who the hell started this ridiculous crap? Did some idiot sit there staring at a really depressed schizo who was cutting his arms up and having a conversation with himself and think "Wow, that's frikkin awesome, I want to be just like that guy!"?

And even funnier is that there are tons of idiots who agree with this, with their stupid ass eyeliner and messy black hair!! "Hey man look at me I'm so depressed, I'm gonna go blast Panic At The Disco in my Beamer and drive around contemplating life and whether I should just end it all". F&ck off people!! Go kill yourself already, you'd be doing us all a favor even though we all know you wouldn't do it because you're a lame-ass wannabe depressed idiot. You're all a friggin disgrace to the real seriously screwed up people in the world.

OK, this rant is done, I feel better!!

That was good, Boozer.

And accurate.

Guess they're everywhere.

Can I have a 2nd B!tch in the same day?

(why does that sound strangely appealing?)

Standing at a grocery/drug store counter and waiting while some dip$hit makes some sort of effort to pay with exact change, while a line of people with different degrees of patience watch as they search for that last nickel or penny to pay the total. Then upon producing it, smile to the clerk and line of people all proud like they've just discovered the cure for brain cancer.

:Cuss:

Emo's!! Seriously, how could any normal person actually make the conscious decision that they are going to "act" all angry and depressed and walk around like zombies. Seriously, what make anyone think that's a good idea? Who the hell started this ridiculous crap? Did some idiot sit there staring at a really depressed schizo who was cutting his arms up and having a conversation with himself and think "Wow, that's frikkin awesome, I want to be just like that guy!"?

And even funnier is that there are tons of idiots who agree with this, with their stupid ass eyeliner and messy black hair!! "Hey man look at me I'm so depressed, I'm gonna go blast Panic At The Disco in my Beamer and drive around contemplating life and whether I should just end it all". F&ck off people!! Go kill yourself already, you'd be doing us all a favor even though we all know you wouldn't do it because you're a lame-ass wannabe depressed idiot. You're all a friggin disgrace to the real seriously screwed up people in the world.

OK, this rant is done, I feel better!!

you got a problem with Panic! At The Disco?? hah??? I Write Sins Not Tragedies is a tremendous song

Honda Civic drivers who, when they pull into a gas station, don't pull up to the farthest pump, hence taking up both pumps. They then proceed to go inside the station to pay cash for their gas. They come out, fill up, then proceed back into the station to collect their change.

Debit cards rule.

you got a problem with Honda Civic drivers?? hah??? what's wrong with Honda Civics and their drivers. and furthermore, its not the Honda Civic drivers' fault that gas stations have that pay inside bull**** whereby you go in, and maybe you over estimate how much gas you need, and then you have to go back in to get the change. its not the players fault, its the games fault for such a retarded rule. and as a Honda Civic driver, i have a debit card, the only problem is i forgot my pin number!!

you got a problem with Honda Civic drivers?? hah??? what's wrong with Honda Civics and their drivers. and furthermore, its not the Honda Civic drivers' fault that gas stations have that pay inside bull**** whereby you go in, and maybe you over estimate how much gas you need, and then you have to go back in to get the change. its not the players fault, its the games fault for such a retarded rule. and as a Honda Civic driver, i have a debit card, the only problem is i forgot my pin number!!

You don't need to know your PIN# to use your debit card as you can use it like a credit card.

I guess you drive a Honda.

You don't need to know your PIN# to use your debit card as you can use it like a credit card.

I guess you drive a Honda.

not true mate. ive gone to the gas station before, and for the hell of it i put my debit card in to see if it would work, because i figured you didnt need your PIN number for that, so sure enough the thing asked for the PIN number. it doesnt work mate!

not true mate. ive gone to the gas station before, and for the hell of it i put my debit card in to see if it would work, because i figured you didnt need your PIN number for that, so sure enough the thing asked for the PIN number. it doesnt work mate!

That means you have a bona-fide 1980's edition ATM Card!

If there is a Visa or MasterCard logo on your card it can be used as a credit card.

You can goto the bank and change your PIN...I suggest 1616;)

You can goto the bank and change your PIN...I suggest 1616;)

haha. well, i went to the bank, and i was like... "hi, uhh, i kind of forgot my pin number to my debit card, is there any way you could tell me the number? no, you need to get a new one, either call them up or sign up for one.ok...."

havent bothered doing it because im too lazy. why cant they just frigging tell me the number or give me a new number???

lol.

i guess our friend SBIII is on quite thin ice over at JI, mate

To set the record straight..he's your friend..not mine..and..he's in the middle of one of his classic temper tantrums..he's rating every thread with one star :lol:

To set the record straight..he's your friend..not mine..and..he's in the middle of one of his classic temper tantrums..he's rating every thread with one star :lol:

o god, if hes rating every thread with one star, thats a hell of a temper tantrum. i just hope it doesnt effect one of your thread's ratings, that would be the end of the world!!!!!!!

o god, if hes rating every thread with one star, thats a hell of a temper tantrum. i just hope it doesnt effect one of your thread's ratings, that would be the end of the world!!!!!!!

You and him are both delusional kids..how you guys dream up these brainstorms IMing each other is mind boggling to me..it's unfortunate that kids like you and him will be leading this fine country into the future..oh the horror..

You and him are both delusional kids..how you guys dream up these brainstorms IMing each other is mind boggling to me..it's unfortunate that kids like you and him will be leading this fine country into the future..oh the horror..

how are we delusional?? in what aspects of what are we delusional?? please, feel free to elaborate, ive got some time, ill get some popcorn, im sure this one will be good...

how are we delusional?? in what aspects of what are we delusional?? please, feel free to elaborate, ive got some time, ill get some popcorn, im sure this one will be good...

What makes you think I even rate a thread??let alone care?you brought it up first genius,so why do I have to prove anything??stop lying to try and prove a point.

What makes you think I even rate a thread??let alone care?you brought it up first genius,so why do I have to prove anything??stop lying to try and prove a point.

Bill, are you drunk?? you brought it up in the first place. you said hes rating every thread with one star, as a way of showing the big "temper tantrum." and i said, i hope he doesnt rate a thread of yours with one star, because that will be the end of the world, as seen in previous experiences, as you obsessed over the rating of your threads as opposed to the rating of the late night crew thread, etc. now, in turn, how does this make me delusional in any way shape or form??? i think you need to lay off the becks before you start calling others delusional, it sort of goes along to help against hypocrisy, but thats just me anyway...

stop. you dont have to drop down to the level of the "childish and delusional" teenagers that you act like you automatically know more than.

Being that you have quite a track record over here already..and..TGG..and..JI..your opinion is a load of ****..:lol:

you have no leg to stand on

One thing that really pisses me off is when I go to the convenience store to get a drink or a pack of nabs..I have to wait in line behind some loser who just got his paycheck and has to blow it on some cheap beer and a lottery ticket. Meanwhile I have to wait in line for him to decide what type of lottery scratch off he wants and then he has to count every dollar he got back while holding up the line even more.

Being that you have quite a track record over here already..and..TGG..and..JI..your opinion is a load of ****..:lol:

you have no leg to stand on

lol, what the hell are you talking about?? i think thats the most nonsensical thing ive ever seen you say. congrats!

lol, what the hell are you talking about?? i think thats the most nonsensical thing ive ever seen you say. congrats!

BP & I are on the same page when it comes to your posts.

You are an attention grabbing whore with nothing of substance to say....MATE

One thing that really pisses me off is when I go to the convenience store to get a drink or a pack of nabs..I have to wait in line behind some loser who just got his paycheck and has to blow it on some cheap beer and a lottery ticket. Meanwhile I have to wait in line for him to decide what type of lottery scratch off he wants and then he has to count every dollar he got back while holding up the line even more.

I hate that guy with the scratch tickets. I hate him.

I don't know how it is down your way but in Mass there are 30+ scratch tickets available. Going to 7-11 is an adventure up here.

BP & I are on the same page when it comes to your posts.

You are an attention grabbing whore with nothing of substance to say....MATE

and your point is??

still has nothing to do with the fact that all too often, he drops down to the level of "attention grabbing whore with nothing of substance to say"/ "delusional teenager", so what does my reputation as a poster have anything to do with him?? in fact, its quite irrelevant in this instance. if i wanted to talk about my posting, i wouldve mentioned my posting, instead i was bringing up the irony in that so often his posts are beyond childish, and yet he can call out the "delusional teenagers" (although he hasnt even justified that properly either, but thats neither here nor there) when he himself acts more childish than the teenagers do frequently.

Archived