The Life Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and your point is??

still has nothing to do with the fact that all too often, he drops down to the level of "attention grabbing whore with nothing of substance to say"/ "delusional teenager", so what does my reputation as a poster have anything to do with him?? in fact, its quite irrelevant in this instance. if i wanted to talk about my posting, i wouldve mentioned my posting, instead i was bringing up the irony in that so often his posts are beyond childish, and yet he can call out the "delusional teenagers" (although he hasnt even justified that properly either, but thats neither here nor there) when he himself acts more childish than the teenagers do frequently.

Sorry mate but BP brings much more to the table than you do. He posts in the football forum and has some excellent insights.

You on the other hand spend most of your time here in the Lounge and posting in the JI banned thread.

I was banned at JI but don't feel the need to talk about for weeks on end.

Sorry mate but BP brings much more to the table than you do. He posts in the football forum and has some excellent insights.

You on the other hand spend most of your time here in the Lounge and posting in the JI banned thread.

I was banned at JI but don't feel the need to talk about for weeks on end.

well, thats the difference between me and you, im an attention whore seeker, youre not!!! on the other hand, BP is clearly one too, so you still havent addressed the irony that ive brought up, you just keep coming back to me, but my point wasnt about me, it was about him.

I hate that guy with the scratch tickets. I hate him.

I don't know how it is down your way but in Mass there are 30+ scratch tickets available. Going to 7-11 is an adventure up here.

Its just as bad here...probably worse though because the lottery in NC hasn't been around very long so everyone is still enjoying it because it is new.

Its just as bad here...probably worse though because the lottery in NC hasn't been around very long so everyone is still enjoying it because it is new.

id bet anything that the ****in idiots who play the lottery scratch offs or whatever the hell it is dont get a feel for the city like we do!!!!!!

well, thats the difference between me and you, im an attention whore seeker, youre not!!! on the other hand, BP is clearly one too, so you still havent addressed the irony that ive brought up, you just keep coming back to me, but my point wasnt about me, it was about him.

How is BP an attention whore? He has 1500 posts since May 2006.

You have nearly 400 in 6 weeks.

id bet anything that the ****in idiots who play the lottery scratch offs or whatever the hell it is dont get a feel for the city like we do!!!!!!

I bet they don't either.

I have played the lottery in VA, SC, and now here in NC. I just don't play it very often. There have already been a few times I have recognized the person buying tickets from a previous occasion.

How is BP an attention whore? He has 1500 posts since May 2006.

You have nearly 400 in 6 weeks.

clearly not a mathematician, are we? Bill has been here since May 31, with 1506 posts, at a clip of 6.29 posts per day. Ive been here since January 29th of 2006, with 373 posts, at a rate of 1.03 posts per day. furthermore, in that same time, he joined JI around Aprilish ill guess, and since then has about 13,000 posts. a year and a half before that, i joined JI in late December of 2004, during that period i had 8,000 posts. so in approximately 500 less days, he has about 5,000 more posts than me on our main board. and in our non main board, he has over 1,000 more posts than me, having been joined for 4 months less than me. clearly, math and logic/ reasoning are not your strong suits. but, keep trying, maybe one of these times....

clearly not a mathematician, are we? Bill has been here since May 31, with 1506 posts, at a clip of 6.29 posts per day. Ive been here since January 29th of 2006, with 373 posts, at a rate of 1.03 posts per day. furthermore, in that same time, he joined JI around Aprilish ill guess, and since then has about 13,000 posts. a year and a half before that, i joined JI in late December of 2004, during that period i had 8,000 posts. so in approximately 500 less days, he has about 5,000 more posts than me on our main board. and in our non main board, he has over 1,000 more posts than me, having been joined for 4 months less than me. clearly, math and logic/ reasoning are not your strong suits. but, keep trying, maybe one of these times....

Good stats, bad argument. When did you start posting here on a regular basis?

I just looked it up. You have had 272 post in last 7 days here.

JI doesn't count as it isn't JN.

Good stats, bad argument. When did you start posting here on a regular basis?

JI doesn't count as it isn't JN.

lmfao, please, stop. you just used number of posts to justify your argument that im an attention whore. the facts are that in 2 less years, he has a compiled 6,000 more posts than i have on our respective messageboards all together. thus, your argument goes right out the window. now, if you want to make a half assedly coherent argument, you wouldve said that the content of his posts dont seek attention unlike mine. thats fine, but to use his post count as proof that he is not an attention whore, but i am, is simply moronic, based on the clear stats that i provided for you. but apparently thats too tough for you. just keep bitching about how im an attention whore, it suits you better than trying to win an argument, clearly.

lmfao, please, stop. you just used number of posts to justify your argument that im an attention whore. the facts are that in 2 less years, he has a compiled 6,000 more posts than i have on our respective messageboards all together. thus, your argument goes right out the window. now, if you want to make a half assedly coherent argument, you wouldve said that the content of his posts dont seek attention unlike mine. thats fine, but to use his post count as proof that he is not an attention whore, but i am, is simply moronic, based on the clear stats that i provided for you. but apparently thats too tough for you. just keep bitching about how im an attention whore, it suits you better than trying to win an argument, clearly.

Can you read? This is JetNation not JI.

I couldn't care less what your post count was at JI. It doesn't matter.

I don't give a flying fark about what you & BP did over at JI.

The Bottom line is that BP & I get along fine. You & I don't.

Can you read? This is JetNation not JI.

I couldn't care less what your post count was at JI. It doesn't matter.

I don't give a flying fark about what you & BP did over at JI.

The Bottom line is that BP & I get along fine. You & I don't.

ok, i see. so basically throw a ****, asininely retarded argument against the wall, hope it sticks, get called on how stupid of an argument it is, then change the subject back to, well, he and i get along so thats all i was really trying to say. im almost thinking maybe i should be the one putting you on ignore seeing the fact that last 5 posts or so ive read from you have made me dumber as a person, but, we'll see...

The fact that Barbaro is alive pisses me off.

And posers. No lower life form.

lol, because you're a real scholar on Barbaro's situation, not just some schmuck commenting on something he has no clue about. but anyway, continue with the enlightenment....

ok, i see. so basically throw a ****, asininely retarded argument against the wall, hope it sticks, get called on how stupid of an argument it is, then change the subject back to, well, he and i get along so thats all i was really trying to say. im almost thinking maybe i should be the one putting you on ignore seeing the fact that last 5 posts or so ive read from you have made me dumber as a person, but, we'll see...

You obviously don't like BP. I have no problem with that. You blokes can duke it out in the chatroom sometime.

I just read the entire thread. It's not about me and you it's about you and BP and I'm the scapegoat as I'm replying to your nonsense.

Question for you: Are you a football fan? Have you ever posted in the football thread?

You obviously don't like BP. I have no problem with that. You blokes can duke it out in the chatroom sometime.

I just read the entire thread. It's not about me and you it's about you and BP and I'm the scapegoat as I'm replying to your nonsense.

Question for you: Are you a football fan? Have you ever posted in the football thread?

listen, your argument as to why im an attention seeker but Bill is not was simply moronic. why cant you admit it?? i never said that i necessarily dont like Bill, i was just pointing out how incredibly childish he is at times, ironically that he is a middle aged men, and yet he points out how childish TEENAGERS are on the same messageboard that he acts just as, if not more childish than. whether im a football fan or have posted in the football forum or not aside, your argument is still unbelievably retarded. just admit it and ill move on. i like joking around, i like sarcasm, but blatant stupidity pisses me off.

sorry, its just so hard to differentiate between "joke" and "sheer stupidity" with so much of the latter just floating around freely in the last 20 posts of the thread or so.

the topic is life thread isnt it?

I get annoyed with people who cant drive

people who talk and drive at the same time

People who are rude

that is all

lmfao. i just realized another thing. in the last year, since May, Parcells has about 15,000 posts combined on both messageboards. in that same time, averaging about 11 posts per day on JI, and 1 post per day on JN, ive rolled up about 3,000 posts since BP started his messageboard career. but, my "400 posts in the last 6 weeks here" (when i only have 383 and have been a member for a year) go to show the fact that i am the attention whore, not 15,000 posts vs 3,000 posts during the same sampling period. talk about ****ing moronic.

sorry, its just so hard to differentiate between "joke" and "sheer stupidity" with so much of the latter just floating around freely in the last 20 posts of the thread or so.

At least you have stopped saying the word mate out of context in this thread. That's a step in the right fucking direction.

At least you have stopped saying the word mate out of context in this thread. That's a step in the right fucking direction.

great. why cant you make a coherent argument??? i guess maybe there is good reason why one of the words under your title is "stupid," lmfao.

bill parcells

Jets Insider VIP

13,000? since May?:lol:

close enough. maybe if i wasnt IP banned for all my attention whoring, i wouldve been able to go back and confirm it, lmfao. but even at that i think that number is a little light, seems you had more posts than that. so check that, since January, you have 11,000 posts, i have about 3500. you should help out your chowd friend here Bill, he seems to be outmatched in the "battle of wits" lmfao

lol, because you're a real scholar on Barbaro's situation, not just some schmuck commenting on something he has no clue about. but anyway, continue with the enlightenment....

Yep, I just can't understand a situation as complex as "Horsie...injured!!".

close enough. maybe if i wasnt IP banned for all my attention whoring, i wouldve been able to go back and confirm it, lmfao. but even at that i think that number is a little light, seems you had more posts than that. so check that, since January, he has 11,000 posts, i have about 3500. you should help out your chowd friend here Bill, he seems to be outmatched in the "battle of wits" lmfao

You completely hijacked SJ's thread for no reason..and you kept on your rant until someone replied..which means you are dying for attention..even to the point of lying..you seem pretty upset..you personally attacked me and Gainzo..why?

great. why cant you make a coherent argument??? i guess maybe there is good reason why one of the words under your title is "stupid," lmfao.

You haven't made a factual argument in any of your posts.

I should call them run on sentences with no paragraphs.

Archived