The Life Thread

SouthernJet

You completely hijacked SJ's thread for no reason..and you kept on your rant until someone replied..which means you are dying for attention..even to the point of lying..you seem pretty upset..you personally attacked me and Gainzo..why?

i didnt personally attack you, just stating the obvious. i dunno, mr chowd called me an attention whore and then tried to use statistics to back it up, statistics that would go to show the exact opposite of what he said. in turn, he called me out, and used some of the most imbecilic logic that man has ever seen, and now he cant even own up to it, which is why i havent dropped it, mate. thats all, like i said before, i like to joke around, i appreciate sarcasm, but blatant stupidity annoys the hell out of me.

but hey, if Gainzo keeps talking to me, my post count might get so jacked up here that i might actually surpass you in number of posts on a messageboard one of these years, then maybe his argument might actually hold a little water, but not likely, i got some catching up to do, clearly. lmfao

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You haven't made a factual argument in any of your posts.

I should call them run on sentences with no paragraphs.

they dont teach reading comprehension skills in Australia, or chowderville, or whereever the hell you're from?? do better than that mate.

well, thats the difference between me and you, im an attention whore seeker, youre not!!! on the other hand, BP is clearly one too, so you still havent addressed the irony that ive brought up, you just keep coming back to me, but my point wasnt about me, it was about him.

This isn't you is it D man? ;)

they dont teach reading comprehension skills in Australia, or chowderville, or whereever the hell you're from?? do better than that mate.

I'm thinking that in Gloversville, NY they don't spend their money on the Middle School.

The way you spelled wherever (whereever) was fantastic.

I'm thinking that in Gloversville, NY they don't spend their money on the Middle School.

The way you spelled wherever (whereever) was fantastic.

lol, congrats gainzo, you have proved me wrong, way to point out that extra E in wherever!!!!!

(doesn't change the fact that a 2 year old could out debate you, but touche!!!!)

Every time Vinny Testaverde throws an interception, a kitten dies.

To date, Vinny Testaverde has murdered over 250 innocent kittens. Please...stop the violence.

Stop making me laugh for farks sakes.

POTW nom for my man Troll

nothing, nevermind. its clearly beyond you, i mean weve only been discussing this for the last two hours, but now its "what are we debating again?" just nevermind. youre ****ing dumber than rocks

(countdown till banning begins, lol) im getting good at being banned from places!!! lmao

nothing, nevermind. its clearly beyond you, i mean weve only been discussing this for the last two hours, but now its "what are we debating again?" just nevermind. youre ****ing dumber than rocks

Read the thread. Start at the beginning.

You have issues with BP & JI.

Grow up tosser.

Dude..Gainzo is a long time respected poster here...so..have a little respect and know your place for once...and..he's a former legend at JI..in fact almost every poster here is :lol:

On a personnal note I've always liked the Dice Clay line "as dumb as a stump" or as a bud of mine (Pang) from Thailand used to say "you dumb, like bag of hammers". That's a good one too. Feel free to use either D man when the situation calls for it. ;)

Dude..Gainzo is a long time respected poster here...so..have a little respect and know your place for once...and..he's a former legend at JI..in fact almost every poster here is :lol:

Another banned brother? Shheeese is there no end to the banning Bill? TX got banned the other day also but just a 1 dayer. Are you "unbanned yet? Did you ever find out why? I still can't believe it.

Another banned brother? Shheeese is there no end to the banning Bill? TX got banned the other day also but just a 1 dayer. Are you "unbanned yet? Did you ever find out why? I still can't believe it.

I'm not banned at JI....lets just leave it at that..I have friends here and there

Thanks

T-Mac is a good guy

yepperdoodles, i like jumba. i member one time you talked about how you two drankeded beer together, so i figured maybe thats why you werent banned, just taking a guess mate! when i get to be a big boy like you, im going to drink beer too!! but for now, apple juice for me

yepperdoodles, i like jumba. i member one time you talked about how you two drankeded beer together, so i figured maybe thats why you werent banned, just taking a guess mate! when i get to be a big boy like you, im going to drink beer too!! but for now, apple juice for me

Ro and I tried Cranberry with Strawberry tonite. Very good mate.

16 --

Your jokes from JI really don't seem to be making anyone laugh (except you). You are hijacking all these Lounge threads. Stay on topic or don't post. It really is that simple.

Also these personal attacks that you are launching have to stop. Stuff that happened on other boards, that is not our concern here.

It is my opinion that this can be a fun place. It's a good group of people here. Yet you seem to insult us all every chance you get. I was going to delete all of your off topic posts in this thread but there are about 40 of them.

Just stay on topic mate. And remember this site doesn't do one day bannings. If you don't want to be here we understand completely.

16 --

Your jokes from JI really don't seem to be making anyone laugh (except you). You are hijacking all these Lounge threads. Stay on topic or don't post. It really is that simple.

Also these personal attacks that you are launching have to stop. Stuff that happened on other boards, that is not our concern here.

It is my opinion that this can be a fun place. It's a good group of people here. Yet you seem to insult us all every chance you get. I was going to delete all of your off topic posts in this thread but there are about 40 of them.

Just stay on topic mate. And remember this site doesn't do one day bannings. If you don't want to be here we understand completely.

sorry mate! i never said i hated everybody here, thats not true. Gainzo made a comment and it struck a chord with me and simply he couldnt make a relevant post on the topic (even though the topic was about nothing) so thats that. i guess im close to being 2 for 2!!!!!! lol

sorry mate! i never said i hated everybody here, thats not true. Gainzo made a comment and it struck a chord with me and simply he couldnt make a relevant post on the topic (even though the topic was about nothing) so thats that. i guess im close to being 2 for 2!!!!!! lol

Yeah, if you join TGG and NYJetsfans.com, you might be able to hit for the cycle.

Archived