The Life Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you got a problem with Panic! At The Disco?? hah??? I Write Sins Not Tragedies is a tremendous song

They're shit. Absolute shit.

And they need to have their arms and legs cut off, the wounds cauterized, and their torsos left out in the desert for the vultures to feed on.

Then maybe they might make some decent noise.

Things I find annoying? Old gits who feel that they have the right to shove in front of everyone at a queue. With a full basket of crap. Going "Oh don't mind me, I just have a weee thing to pay and I'm in a wee bit of a hurry", then after some muppet falls for it, taking 20 minutes.

Frigging coffin dodgers.

you got a problem with Honda Civic drivers?? hah??? what's wrong with Honda Civics and their drivers. and furthermore, its not the Honda Civic drivers' fault that gas stations have that pay inside bull**** whereby you go in, and maybe you over estimate how much gas you need, and then you have to go back in to get the change. its not the players fault, its the games fault for such a retarded rule. and as a Honda Civic driver, i have a debit card, the only problem is i forgot my pin number!!

Please. 99.9% of all gas stations now have "pay-at-the-pump" features (as the one in my example does) where there's no need to step foot inside the station. So yes, it is the Civic drivers fault. Or the Hummer drivers fault. Or the Suzuki driver. Or Ford. Or whatever. I just pointed to the Civic because it happend to be that kind of car yesterday morning that wasted my time.

If you can't remember a 4 digit pin #, maybe you should have gone to a 4 year University as opposed to the local Community College. (Sarcasm, people)

thanks, yeah if memory serves me thats the topic.

15 pages of drivel on a messageboard I enjoy

Actually JW..there is a solution to that..if you go into your options in your user control panel..set your settings to 40 posts per page(like I do)and you will only be on page 4..and you can zoom on by the drivel in no time..15 posts per page is one of my hated peeves..

Not always.. The dude with hair could be ugly and out of shape.

(Hey.. work with me here.. I'm trying to make you feel better!! lol)

V and JFBM,

I'm happy with who I am. No other complaints. The thing is that I used to be somewhat good looking. Now I'm average at best. :Cuss:

Being stuck in a massive traffic jam when you have to go number 1..or number 2 for that matter :blush::lol:

Being stuck in the car with you when you are about to do # 2. Especially in the winter with the windows rolled up.

Ha! You bastid.....

:Nuts:

I was meaning to take a swipe at you. Your damn avatar is throwing me off all week. Everything you write, I think she wrote. And I am like -- she just didn't say that did she? then I realize it was you!

:)

I was meaning to take a swipe at you. Your damn avatar is throwing me off all week. Everything you write, I think she wrote. And I am like -- she just didn't say that did she? then I realize it was you!

:)

Same here... esp when I saw that slam on Garb in the "Biggest loser" thread!!

DHJF.. ditch that puhlease.

you got a problem with Panic! At The Disco?? hah??? I Write Sins Not Tragedies is a tremendous song

do I have a problem with them personally, no. I have a problem with the people who put that crap on the airwaves. It's fine to make crappy music, some people just aren't good at it but at least they try. it's the arseholes who air it that I hate.

Please. 99.9% of all gas stations now have "pay-at-the-pump" features (as the one in my example does) where there's no need to step foot inside the station. So yes, it is the Civic drivers fault. Or the Hummer drivers fault. Or the Suzuki driver. Or Ford. Or whatever. I just pointed to the Civic because it happend to be that kind of car yesterday morning that wasted my time.

If you can't remember a 4 digit pin #, maybe you should have gone to a 4 year University as opposed to the local Community College. (Sarcasm, people)

lol, i dunno, it seems like most gas stations where you have to pay inside are pre pay. as for the 4 digit number, you're right, its kinda ridiculous that i cant remember a freaking 4 digit number!!! one day in the summer when i was punching in at work, it just hit me out of the blue, i was like, what the **** is my debit card number??? lol, so then i went to the ATM and started punching in a bunch of numbers, but none of them worked, so clearly i forgot the **** out of what my number is!

Random life thoughts:

Annoying jerks in theater talking on cellphone

any other life comments?

u think thats bad? its been a long time since school for u and me . today, these kids have cell phones ringing in class, they text message, the second they are looking at their crotch, its on.

the other day this kid was texting away under the desk and i called him out. he said he didnt have a phone so i said, " alls i know is that your hands are down in your crotch area, your fingers are moving and your smiling. ...if you arent text messaging then.."

the other kids laughed and accused him f being a wanker

u think thats bad? its been a long time since school for u and me . today, these kids have cell phones ringing in class, they text message, the second they are looking at their crotch, its on.

the other day this kid was texting away under the desk and i called him out. he said he didnt have a phone so i said, " alls i know is that your hands are down in your crotch area, your fingers are moving and your smiling. ...if you arent text messaging then.."

the other kids laughed and accused him f being a wanker

i guess teachers can't use "june boxes" (if you are being distracted in class by something, you lose it until june) anymore because parents will bitch, moan and throw a fit that you "stole" billy's new $150 razor/mp3 player.

i guess teachers can't use "june boxes" (if you are being distracted in class by something, you lose it until june) anymore because parents will bitch, moan and throw a fit that you "stole" billy's new $150 razor/mp3 player.

They can't keep it until June, but they sure can (and this one used to) keep things until the parents came to "pick it up" for their child. Works like a charm...

Archived