Randy Moss news

4HCrew

priceless. what is it about the wr position that produces these loudmouth clowns?

no **** man,I'm telling you...also with so many busts coming from 1st rounders at that position,if I were a draft guy I'd be very leery about possibly wasting a pick on one-one only needs to look at Detroit the last few years

It just goes to show his character that he would curse out the new coach who he has never met before. If you're not interested in playing for the team anymore, at least be a man and tell the coach instead of crying like a baby. Somebody needs to slap his do-rag right off his head and maybe knock some sense into him.

It just goes to show his character that he would curse out the new coach who he has never met before. If you're not interested in playing for the team anymore, at least be a man and tell the coach instead of crying like a baby. Somebody needs to slap his do-rag right off his head and maybe knock some sense into him.

while this would be funny, i prefer that king turd keep his do-rag on.

mossbadhair.jpg

I really wish people would stop quoting that picture, but knowing Max and Smizzy, they probably blew it up and put it on the front page, and photoshopped a giant Ham next to him.

Yeah, I think Max and Smizzy are just trying to make themselves more "approachable".

Archived