Where Will You Watch The Super Bowl

Maxman

I will be refinishing the hardwood floors in my living room -- so I won't be watching it there. Since none of you invited me over I guess I will watch it alone. :P

Really though, what are your Super Bowl rituals. Most years once the Jets got knocked out in October I tell a good friend that I will watch it over his house. He has a big HD TV and we make side bets all game long. He has like 30 or 40 people over and since the Jets aren't in it the day has been more about eating than football (historically speaking).

What are your plans?

Well since I got over my "I'm not watching the super bowl" hissy fit last thursday, I'll be watching it down at the father in law's bar. There's usually around 60-80 people there with two pool tables covered in every food you could imagine. I'll be sitting with my nose in the corner so I don't have to watch the game but will turn around to see the commercials and the trainwreck that is the halftime show.

I watch at home.

I watch ALL Jet games at Jet bar in Raleigh an would watch SB there if we were in (next year).

I watch alone, alas, as we are empty nesters.

I think the Raleigh son is going to watch this year at my house.

Combination of him getting older and not wanting the Frat crowd party scene and my new 52" DLP HD ;)

I will be refinishing the hardwood floors in my living room -- so I won't be watching it there. Since none of you invited me over I guess I will watch it alone. :P

Really though, what are your Super Bowl rituals. Most years once the Jets got knocked out in October I tell a good friend that I will watch it over his house. He has a big HD TV and we make side bets all game long. He has like 30 or 40 people over and since the Jets aren't in it the day has been more about eating than football (historically speaking).

What are your plans?

What the heck is a Super Bowl?

My fav sports bar downtown.

They have all HD TVs, prizes include a trip for 2 to Vegas, 12 signed NFL jerseys (No Jets, my luck I win Brady) and a lingerie show at halftime, women's lingerie modelled by women.

Did I really need to clarify that?

:)

My fav sports bar downtown.

They have all HD TVs, prizes include a trip for 2 to Vegas, 12 signed NFL jerseys (No Jets, my luck I win Brady) and a lingerie show at halftime, women's lingerie modelled by women.

Did I really need to clarify that?

vandoug,,

is it true vancouver was founded by a guy whose nickname was Gassy, and Gassy was in fact due to his constant farting?

this will be the 1st time in many years that we don't host the super bowl party. I hate to break tradition but doin xmas & superbowl is gettin a bit much & we got a great offer by our neighbors who own a reataurant to enjoy prime rib & lobster.

it's days like this coming sunday that I'm glad i'm not a mod on a diet.

What are your plans?

I'm going to Stu's place, same place for me as the last few years.

He does the food, invites the crew over and it is a good time.

Max, you're invited!

:P

I guess I'm watching it at home by myself. Seems like I've been blacklisted from the BIG PARTY that everyone goes to. Hmmmmm. Nobody likes me. Boo hoo. Oh well.........

Maybe I'll watch a relay of a FIns game instead though...hmmmm. Oh the possibilities. Wherever and whatever I watch, I'll be drinking very heavily.

Realising my figures did`nt take into account the 12.5 million

polish people that have moved to the UK, that 98% is probably

closer to 99.8%, yep great idea to bring us a game NFL

The dolphins are playing a regular season game there next year.

Personally, I think that sucks. It'll seem like a pre-season game.

The dolphins are playing a regular season game there next year.

Personally, I think that sucks. It'll seem like a pre-season game.

There would probably be more finfans at wembley than at the arena of

fish or whatever its called now.

If the NFL are keen to make the game as popular as soccer, then all UK

Jets fans must unite on gameday, wear something burberry and go out

beating up Giants & Dolphin fans, we`ll have to find out which bar they`re

planning on using so we can turn up early and take over it and goad them

through the windows.

Goooooooo Aberdeen

vandoug,,

is it true vancouver was founded by a guy whose nickname was Gassy, and Gassy was in fact due to his constant farting?

Real close, SJ

:) :)

John "Gassy Jack" Deighton was the first Saloon owner in what became Vancouver. The Gassy nickname came from his gift of the gab, not from the more colorful habit you mention above.

Sorry.

I guess I'm watching it at home by myself. Seems like I've been blacklisted from the BIG PARTY that everyone goes to. Hmmmmm. Nobody likes me. Boo hoo. Oh well.........

Maybe I'll watch a relay of a FIns game instead though...hmmmm. Oh the possibilities. Wherever and whatever I watch, I'll be drinking very heavily.

Will the wifey put on a cutoff Marino though? That is the million dollar question. :)

Having a party in my living room and watching it on the big screen. I bought four different kinds of barbeque sauce. Gonna be fantastic.

The big question is..how is the restraining order you filed against ecurb working out?and what will the level of security be at your house on Super Bowl Sunday knowing full well now that ecurb2369 knows exactly where you are going to be.:P

I unfortunately, have to wait tables the night of the game..and am working the closing shift too...so you can all enjoy your big screens and your food you bastards.

:badmood:

Cry me a river bitch. j/k

I worked at UPS when I was in school. Consider yourself lucky!

Archived