Eyes Turning to Nate Clements?

SoFlaJets

Clements in his career, has been far more consistent as a very good - great corner than has Asante Samuel.

"Get Paid" can go jerkoff to himself in the mirror. Give me Nate Clements over Samuel, Clements is a beast vs the run, as a bonus, Samuel is above average vs the run but Clements is great vs the run.

Clements in his career, has been far more consistent as a very good - great corner than has Asante Samuel.

"Get Paid" can go jerkoff to himself in the mirror. Give me Nate Clements over Samuel, Clements is a beast vs the run, as a bonus, Samuel is above average vs the run but Clements is great vs the run.

he's my #1 guy too Barton-I also want Tully Banta-Cain LBer from NE

Clements has 2 more years in the league then Samuel.

He looks like a model citizen as well:

235204.jpg

Clements has 2 more years in the league then Samuel.

He looks like a model citizen as well:

235204.jpg

A little ignorant trying to judge someones "model citizen"-ship from a tiny little picture isn't it? Is it because he has a du-rag on? I know nothing about the guy as a person but I sure as hell won't be judging his character based on his player-picture.

Samuel would be a better fit already being familiar with the system and all but Clements is more talented from what I've seen-he hasn't had the support that Assante has had up there and STILL puts up big numbers-I'd be happy with either one

You have to like that buckeye secondary, this guy is no different.

Gamble

Springs

Winfield

Yuboty <---haha

doss

whitner

Will allen

go big ten.

Samuel is younger than Clements and he is better than Clements. If the Pats don't franchise Samuel, the Jets have the cap room to get him. Money is not a concern.

Famous last words. I'm not into locking up $10Mil in a cb. Hopefully we can spread it around a little and have space again next year. This season everybody is going to spend except maybe the 'skins and that's a store I don't really want to shop at.