T-Rock's blog from today adios Richie

SoFlaJets

January 29, 2007

Another Coach Bolts

By Tom Rock

The Arizona Cardinals announced Richie Anderson as their new tight ends coach today, leaving yet another subtle hole on the Jets coaching staff. Separately these departures may not mean much

If Mangini thought it was big, he would have blocked the move. It's a lateral move as far as the NFL is concerned.

I know Beliprick has blocked a ton of people from leaving Patsieville. When Mangini was DB coach for the Patsies he blocked the Jets from getting him as their DC. That's when we turned around and got Henderson instead.

interesting but i'm not readin into it too much at all.

mangini seems too have learned well from belly, who has done amazingly well for losing staff like he has thru recent years

Mangini had no idea what to expect from any of his coaches. He had never been the boss before. I wonder if they are bailing or he is pushing. Obviously Brown went for the upgrade. But he just might not have liked their style. Rather than can them and screw up the resume , maybe he let them find other positions.

Mangini had no idea what to expect from any of his coaches. He had never been the boss before. I wonder if they are bailing or he is pushing. Obviously Brown went for the upgrade. But he just might not have liked their style. Rather than can them and screw up the resume , maybe he let them find other positions.

Hmmmm interesting observation. I doubt we'll ever know for sure but it will be interesting who they bring in.

they might have been pissed that Belly coached didnt get the coordinator gigs,, Schott as OC and Sutton as DC and westhoff as STC

Archived