Jets VS. Giants

AG

When they play in the regular season will they sell most of the tickets to Giants fans? Because it is their home game so will it be like 80% Tix to Giants fans and 20% tix to Jets fans? Or just sell em and which ever teams fans get them? How will they do it?

So if we`re at home the week before we need to like leave some sort of virus

in the home changing rooms, something to give them the sh*ts all week and

mess up their preperation, getting someone with the flu to lick all the taps or better

yet just leave a big dead moose there, they`ll never be able to concentrate on the

game if they`re thinking about dead mooses or sneezing a lot.

???????

?????

mess up their preperation, getting someone with the flu to lick all the taps or better

yet just leave a big dead moose there, they`ll never be able to concentrate on the

A bunch of my friends and I have been toying with an idea to mess with alot of Giants fans. Here's our plan. Even if we don't have tickets to the game, get to the stadium really early and park in our normal Jet game day parking spots...set up all tailgating gear, flags, grills, etc, and be decked out in all Jet green, just like it was a Jets home game. By the time the buses pull in from the old age home with all the Giants fans, all they will see is a sea of green.

Just a thought. We'll show them whose house it really is and whose fans are better.

A of my friends and I have been toying with an idea to mess with alot of Giants fans. Here's our plan. Even if we don't have tickets to the game, get to the stadium really early and park in our normal Jet game day parking spots...set up all tailgating gear, flags, grills, etc, and be decked out in all Jet green, just like it was a Jets home game. By the time the buses pull in from the old age home with all the Giants fans, all they will see is a sea of green.

Just a thought. We'll show them whose house it really is and whose fans are better.

That is a great idea- One Eyed Wonder. The one game we can lose is to the Giants or heads will roll.

That sounds like a tactic only the black knight could muster...But I like it.

Archived