Jetfan16 Banned Threads Merged

ECURB

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have it on good authority that i will be banned at 130 AM, so i say this: dont execute me again my mate Max (for the third time, lol), come on, i want to be the best poster in the history of posting, but i cant do that if im banned, i need a little time to work my magic, to win you guys over, and i want to, ill do it, i want to clean up my posting act, but first i need to be able to post, or else what good is a cleaned up posting act if youre banned for life?? tough question without an easy answer, but thats for sure!! but come on, what do you have to lose by letting me stay, if i annoy people and what not, then you can just ban me easily anyway? you gots nothing to lose!!! im a Jets fan first and foremost, and isnt that what counts? yeah i made a personal attacks, but mistakes happen, so forgive and forget mate!!!!!!

I'd rather see a Troll get banned before a Jets fan.

I support and believe in the bond of Jet Brothers/Sisters too TJ. I don't buy into that bond becoming a license to do as you please at others expense. There are people who make positive contributions to this board who aren't Jet fans and I support the board first before I would an individual. But I'm simply another poster giving an opinion.

no I don't think she does. I just wanted to give my post some ummph.

yeah the ji guy is good but he's no jetcane.

Heh, thanks. He has a different style from me. He is very dry, he sticks to the facts, just the facts, ma'am. But he gets the info out, which is the important thing for fans who cant go to tc.

image_1570211.jpg

thanks for welcoming me back mate!! this thread is probably the reason why that great guy Max didnt re ban me, so thanks mate!!!!!!!! bill in a different time and place, we could have been lovers. just wanted you to know that.

Wow! You guys might want to take that talk to PM.

haha

word........vegas called & the under is now 36 hours. get yer bets in quick boys.

i'm headin for lunch dave so i'll say my goodbyes now..... if by some fluke you're not here when I get back ;)

thanks mate. i think im gonna get some lunch too in a few mins,

Archived