John Lott still out there?

4HCrew

Romeo scooped him up like 2 minutes after Herm let him go.

Did herm let him go or did Lott asked to b let go? i thought Lott wanted to leave.

People forget how injured we were in 1999 when he was our S&C Coach and BP was our HC. Sometimes luck plays a big role in preventing injuries.

Did herm let him go or did Lott asked to b let go? i thought Lott wanted to leave.

People forget how injured we were in 1999 when he was our S&C Coach and BP was our HC. Sometimes luck plays a big role in preventing injuries.

I agree that it isn't 100% conditioning. Sometimes injuries do happen. It is just rare that a team stays injury free and makes this change.

I guess what it comes down to is that Mangini is leaving no stone unturned!

As far as I remember, Lott wanted to leave b/c Herm wasn't enforcing weigh-in's with fines or other punishment. Basically, Lott was saying to players, "Do [this] or else." But there was no "or else" enforced. So he said F-this. And I don't think strength & conditioning coach is like OC or DC or HC; he was probably able to quit & go to another team at will.

As far as I remember, Lott wanted to leave b/c Herm wasn't enforcing weigh-in's with fines or other punishment. Basically, Lott was saying to players, "Do [this] or else." But there was no "or else" enforced. So he said F-this. And I don't think strength & conditioning coach is like OC or DC or HC; he was probably able to quit & go to another team at will.

Why did it take him 4 years to figure that out? he was Herm's S&C coach for 4 yars.

Why did it take him 4 years to figure that out? he was Herm's S&C coach for 4 yars.

Gee, could it be that Herm didn't care all that much anymore since he'd already brokered a deal to go to KC?

Why would Lott have alluded to such things? For kicks? People don't bad-mouth their former employers so fast in this league.

Gee, could it be that Herm didn't care all that much anymore since he'd already brokered a deal to go to KC?

Why would Lott have alluded to such things? For kicks? People don't bad-mouth their former employers so fast in this league.

So you are saying Herm had a deal in place following the 2004 season and Lott knew about it which was why he left?

Archived