****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<bbfan18> who was the first person to tell you about the tom brady injury?

<michellebb10> I heard it when I came out for the First time in the back yard for press nite after the Finale.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<bbfan18> i am a jets fan so the brady injury was fun :)

<Reese> poor Tommy :(

<Steve3> Now, bbfan!

<michellebb10> Oh

<bbfan18> sorry steve

<bbfan18> 18-1 :)

and I'm a d!ck?

because these people are bigger losers than you. I didnt think it was possible. They are killing me softly.

I would kill myself if I was as much of a loser as these people are.

They kiss her ass... like she gives a sh!t about you people.

but she does she keeps doing chats and radio interviews

why do you say this

because its the truth. Pseudo-stars like reality show contestants want to be famous. They get a little taste with shows like this, see the rabid fan base, and think they can use this attention to drive their career.

Unfortunately eventually they are exposed for the reality hacks they are and the fame fades. So they do stupid chat and talks with the rabid fans hopeful they can continue in the spotlight.

But do they really want to do this? No. They think you people are losers for spending so much time watching lame shows. They dont respect you and certainly would never talk with any of you outside of the BB world.

because its the truth. Pseudo-stars like reality show contestants want to be famous. They get a little taste with shows like this, see the rabid fan base, and think they can use this attention to drive their career.

Unfortunately eventually they are exposed for the reality hacks they are and the fame fades. So they do stupid chat and talks with the rabid fans hopeful they can continue in the spotlight.

But do they really want to do this? No. They think you people are losers for spending so much time watching lame shows. They dont respect you and certainly would never talk with any of you outside of the BB world.

you can talk now

<lil_bit_special> dont you feel a little weird whoring out stuff on ebay from the show?

<michellebb10> No don't feel bad at all llil_bit

<SilLovesMichelle> GOOD - NO REASON to feel bad about selling stuff on ebay at all!!

<Guest85296> everyone sells stuff on ebay

<lil_bit_special> at least donate the proceeds to charity,.. seems a little lame to try to profit off the show... you should give that crap to your loyal fans

<SilLovesMichelle> lil_bit - they have every right to sell their stuff and make the money they didn't make by winning

<lil_bit_special> plenty of reason to feel bad about selling crap on ebay...

<Guest85296> its ok michelle..im a loyal fan and u can keep it all

<michellebb10> Thanks sil

<lil_bit_special> yep... trying to make a quick buck off the loyal fans. guess its better than CBS making more money off Mich.

<Geneva> Why do u have to say anything to her about her EBAY items when every single HG does it???

<lil_bit_special> I have a problem with all of them doing it, not just her

<Sparrow> its her stuff, she can do what she wants with it.

<Reese> its a free country lil bit

<lil_bit_special> she sure can... and I can criticize it

<Guest85296> why dont u sell your computer lil_bit and donate the money u make off that to charity

<lil_bit_special> its a free country...

<LonJon> double uh oh

<michellebb10> hahahaha

<SilLovesMichelle> there's a lot more important stuff to get upset about lil_bit

<Meerkat> lil_bit_special === lil_bit_annoying!

<LonJon> TRIPLE uh oh

trixiecook> lol

<lil_bit_special> Im not trying to profit off of my loyal fans

<Sparrow> it is a free country. but a lot less bitching would help.

<Geneva> Thank u room for sticking up for Michelle wooohoooo

<LonJon> omgosh guys, its ok...Michelle is here

<Geneva> LOL

<Guest85296> u dont have any fans

<lil_bit_special> there sure is sil... but this is what Im mad about tonight

<Steve3> lil bit...they can do it....if they want

<lil_bit_special> So bitching isnt allowed? I thought it was a free country

<Steve3> It is their property

<lil_bit_special> Leftie and Rightie love me

<meeno> relax loungers, lets stay on topic and chat with Michelle

<Guest85296> lol sorry michelle i will stop now

mikefrancesarocks is playing the role of hole. Do you listen to morning radio? Notice they normally have 1-2 guys and a woman? Her role is usually the one to keep everyone from going too far and not insulting or hurting anyone. Usually you hear phrases like, "oh you guys, be nice".. or "be careful, dont want to hurt someone's feelings" Basically trying to be everyone's annoyingly nice conscience.

Problem is I dont care if people's feelings get hurt. This world and country sucks because we waste too much time being nice and not trying to hurt people's feelings. You need to be able to tell people they are annoying. People need to hear it. We need to stop treating everyone like their special, 'cause they're not.

So everyone can kiss my ass if you dont like me because im not nice.

Don't worry, I'm not nice :P

Hell, this past Friday I went to my part-time job to pick up my schedule for the next week and my check. While I was there, this one annoying woman in another department kept asking me stupid questions about why I was there and why I wasn't talking to her. I responded by telling her I didn't like her. When she kept pressing on, she asked why I didn't like her so I told her because she's a lazy bitch.

Oddly enough, she only seemed pissed off that I called her lazy :)

Sorry I missed it. I really wanted to be there, but I chose to clean my toilets first. Then I took a massive dump so I could clean them again.

I mean seriously, if I'm going to have to deal with a bunch of crap tonight, I might as well make sure it was mine.

Thankfully yes.

I got all my work done just in time for the chat. The room was moderated so the questions had to go through the mods who didnt like my questions I guess.

There were lots of dumb questions about the show.

Then they opened the room up to everybody and thats when i blasted her about Ebay and all her lovers pounced on me.

Then lots more stupid questions... Too bad I didnt know anything more about the show or I would have been brutal.

Little wuss jr128 asked her about how she felt about the haters....

Next time I need to do some prep work for these chats so I can be a real d!ck.

Sorry I missed it. I really wanted to be there, but I chose to clean my toilets first. Then I took a massive dump so I could clean them again.

I mean seriously, if I'm going to have to deal with a bunch of crap tonight, I might as well make sure it was mine.

It wasnt fun, entertaining, or insightful. Just another reality "star" trying to stay in the limelight. Its sad how many people are fanatics about crap like this...

Archived