****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

no

i got 48 out of 49 questions right

They asked you 49 questions that would prove if you were retarded. The last one, you thought it was a trick question so changed your answer. Congratulations, you are officially retarded.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no

i got 48 out of 49 questions right

...which would not be a 98, even if that were true, which it's not. I see you failed math class as well.

I think you're using creative rounding. Your thought process: "If I can round 97.959... to 98 then I can also round a 63 in special ed to a 98 in marketing" only with much less coherency and several misspellings.

No, 128. You simply can't.

...which would not be a 98, even if that were true, which it's not. I see you failed math class as well.

I think you're using creative rounding. Your thought process: "If I can round 97.959... to 98 then I can also round a 63 in special ed to a 98 in marketing" only with much less coherency and several misspellings.

No, 128. You simply can't.

:Ban:

:Banane43:

:corn:

128 I will respond to your PM later today. I am locking this thread because there is a lot of garbage in it.

I do apologize that some people were able to leave negative rep. We have a lot of different user groups here and aparently I missed one. I will check back on it later and I think I fixed it now but will confirm that.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agreed.i am rooting for Jessie

Do you still watch feeds?  I don't watch them, but on the show, Jesse hasn't really done anything at all, so I can't get too excited about her.  I'm looking forward to Aaryn's departure just for the interview.  Meanwhile, I no longer have CBS, so this all could be over for me.

Do you still watch feeds?  I don't watch them, but on the show, Jesse hasn't really done anything at all, so I can't get too excited about her.  I'm looking forward to Aaryn's departure just for the interview.  Meanwhile, I no longer have CBS, so this all could be over for me.

i have the feeds but very rarely watch them. Jesse has done nothing but i have been a fan since the preshow interview she's been a fan forever

The people voted him in

And who counted the votes? The Zimbabwean Electoral Commision?

robert-mugabe-2.jpeg

"This is a great day for Jet Nation as I declare Jetsrule was re-elected with 99.9901% of the votes. This is a victory for people's democracy in the face of evil corrupt Western Little Bit Imperialists"

Ah, hell. Welcome back 128. Can we get BoomBoom back too?

Archived