****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Captain Scarlet was almost as bad as Thunderbirds. Anderson's best shows were Stingray and the mighty Terrahawks.

Captain Scarlet was way better than Thunderbirds. I never even heard of those other two.

BB got "Must Watch of the Week" from Entertainment Weekly

Nothing new, though... just a big picture of Julie (p. 128) and then:

Let's face it - Big Brother: All-Stars was lame. It was basically a rerun of BB6 with strategy sessions ad nauseam between Howie, Janelle, James, and Kaysar (who - for a "genius" - sure got outwitted a lot), featured a super-lame twist (the coup d'etat", and was won by a thirtysomething white rapper who refers to himself as "Boogie." But no matter - 'cause a new crew of dolts is ready to get their Chen on. And no doubt there will be some hilariously inane new theme (Project DNA! The X-Factor!) to keep us in stitches while we fast-forward through food competitions. Welcome, houseguests! -- Dalton Ross

BIG BROTHER 8 JUST ANNOUNCED THERE CAST IT STARTS NEXT WEEK

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117967770.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

you know what is funny

howie is looking foward to bb8 and dr will hates bb8 cause he is doing a new show

Funny haha or funny peculiar?

Or just funny in your little bizarro brain?

4 of the soverign 6 plus 2 going to the reality tv convention in tennesee this weekend kaysar rachel james howie

dr will is going tothe one in la

man i wish i can go

Just act as one of the other four, no one knows who they are anyways so you'll get in fine. Or you can just go and hide in the bushes outside the place.

Archived