****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually watched 20 minutes of this show last nite. At the end of the 20 minutes, I was hoping that all the contestants would die. Is this a common response?

which 20 minutes did you watch and i agree only a few of these houseguests compare to the best houseguests ever the soverign 6 plus 2 and chilltown

which 20 minutes did you watch

Does it matter? Were the contestants less self-absorbed in first twenty minutes than the last twenty minutes?

A collection of complete arsholes. Are you an arsehole too?

I watch Big Brother. Didn't see season 1 but I have watched it for the last 7 seasons. I think Jetsrule128 goes overboard with his loyalty with the show but it's not a bad show. The people are always self absorbed *******s. It's always hilarious to me to watch them all in the fish bowl.

I hate reality TV. I only watched 3 reality TV shows ever.

Big Brother

Flava of Love

&

Top Chef

*INCOMING*

kaysar chat now at kaysaronline.com

I think since the new season of Big Brother has started....You should be limited to talking about this yrs contestants. Because nobody wants to hear another god damn word about Kaysar,Jannell or 8 finger Howie.

Has anybody in the yr you have been posting this crap followed you to one of these chats? C'mon dude.

I think since the new season of Big Brother has started....You should be limited to talking about this yrs contestants. Because nobody wants to hear another god damn word about Kaysar,Jannell or 8 finger Howie.

Has anybody in the yr you have been posting this crap followed you to one of these chats? C'mon dude.

the new season is boring me so far there are no great personalities

jen should be intresting to talk to after the season though

hey smizzy did you know dr will is going to be on this season of dr 90210

boogie already hooked up with her they went to the bahamas and boogie trained her for bb8

will is dating that girl from for love or money anyway

Mike Boogie is a loser. What is he going to train her do do? Lose? :rl:

Archived