****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

I figured it would be much easier for the rest of us to ignore this way. Jetsrule128 you seem like a good kid. But you are annoying everyone with these Kaysar references. So here is your own little thread. You won't get yelled at for posting anything Big Bro related in here.

People entering this thread do so at your own risk. Be warned, it might be very boring in here. :P

128 -- and this part is serious. Stop littering other threads with Big Bro stuff. This is your last warning.

xeonzilla.gif

Bump as a reminder.

Oh, look at that. somebody must have edited Max's post and put that gif in there.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh no bad rep

oh no

Wouldnt it be easier and make sense to lay off the Big Brother posts a little? It doesnt seem like many people here really post with you about it, how can it be stimulating for you to talk to yourself? Do what you want I guess, but I would think you would want to converse with someone about like interests. That and not be bombed into the red for it when you know it is annoying people.

big brother is in the news

NEW YORK - A national autism group is demanding an apology from CBS over a disparaging remark a contestant on the reality show "Big Brother" made about people with the disorder.

ADVERTISEMENT

John Gilmore, executive director of Autism United, says his group has been trying to speak with CBS executives since the show aired last Tuesday.

On the show, a contestant named Adam, who said he works for an autism foundation, said he would spend his winnings on a hair salon for people with developmental disabilities "so retards can get it together and get their hair done." The Web site for the show describes him as a 29-year-old public relations manager from Del Ray Beach, Fla.

His remark shocked his partner, Sheila, who replied, "Don't call them that."

Adam responded by saying, "Disabled kids. I can call them whatever I want. I work with them all day, OK?"

A call to CBS was not immediately returned.

big brother is in the news

NEW YORK - A national autism group is demanding an apology from CBS over a disparaging remark a contestant on the reality show "Big Brother" made about people with the disorder.

ADVERTISEMENT

John Gilmore, executive director of Autism United, says his group has been trying to speak with CBS executives since the show aired last Tuesday.

On the show, a contestant named Adam, who said he works for an autism foundation, said he would spend his winnings on a hair salon for people with developmental disabilities "so retards can get it together and get their hair done." The Web site for the show describes him as a 29-year-old public relations manager from Del Ray Beach, Fla.

His remark shocked his partner, Sheila, who replied, "Don't call them that."

Adam responded by saying, "Disabled kids. I can call them whatever I want. I work with them all day, OK?"

A call to CBS was not immediately returned.

JRsig.gifJRsig.gifJRsig.gifJRsig.gif

Archived