****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW

Big Bro Walks Over Memphis

Posted Sep 18th 2008 1:15PM by TMZ Staff

"Big Brother" is in a little doo doo this AM.

In the first episode of BB10, Memphis won a sweet 1969 Camaro in a car-pulling contest (don't ask). Small problem -- "Big Brother" couldn't give the car away because the show didn't own it. We're told someone else actually held the title. In fact, the car had already been returned to the owner almost immediately after the contest.

Memphis the Mixologist was none the wiser because no one told him about the snag while he was inside the house. But on Tuesday, Memphis gained his freedom, losing to Dan, and learned the car he had come to treasure wasn't really his. Another problem -- the car has been repainted since it was on the show.

We're told producers are now scrambling to buy the car from the real owner. Sources say the real owner will turn the keys over for $24,000. A '69 Camaro online sell for anywhere between 7 and as much as 80 grand. Fact is, Big Bro doesn't have a lot of bargaining power, so they are more SOL than HOH.

We made several calls to "Big Brother" -- so far, no comment.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/18/big-bro-walks-over-memphis/

Memphis, the "Big Brother" contestant who won a 1969 Camaro the show didn't even own, has decided he doesn't want the car anyway.

After setting up a test-drive to see if he wanted the classic car -- which "Big Bro" would've had to purchase from the rightful owner -- Memphis realized the gas-guzzler wasn't for him and chose to pocket an undisclosed amount of greenbacks instead.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the renegade two dan and memphis are going to start an new clothing line

just like kaysar with his soverign soul (look at my sig, jackass)

everybody keeps comparing them to chilltown from season 2 and season 7 but i like to compare them to james rhine and kaysar from season 6 and season 7: all stars

I found a pic of JR128 in Dan and Memphis' clothing line:

boring1.jpg

this jetsrule kid has got be an act. there's just no way somebody is really like this.

He is real.

He's a huge loser who has no life and thinks its funny to post things that he knows will get a reaction. But in reality he has deep issues that need to be addressed before he acts out and does something completely insane.

I've known people like him, and it never ended pretty. Once people begin to ignore him, he will get crazier and crazier until that one fateful day when he realizes he is a waste of space and his carbon footprint is huge and he is killing the planet.

So please continue replying to his posts. You are saving a life.

He is real.

He's a huge loser who has no life and thinks its funny to post things that he knows will get a reaction. But in reality he has deep issues that need to be addressed before he acts out and does something completely insane.

I've known people like him, and it never ended pretty. Once people begin to ignore him, he will get crazier and crazier until that one fateful day when he realizes he is a waste of space and his carbon footprint is huge and he is killing the planet.

So please continue replying to his posts. You are saving a life.

i sorta feel bad for him if that's the case. i mean seriously...it's bad enough when someone's life is so lonely that they seek out negative attention from the real world just to get somehting in the way of social interaction. when you have resorted to seeking negative attention even on the internet...well then you must be an incredibly lonely, and possibly severely depressed individual. i mean all you have to do is look at the fact that he's has taken to idolizing some loser from a reality tv show. if it weren't for 128 i never even would have heard of that idiot kaysar.

you are weird for saving that picture. she isn't hott i get it you don't have to be mean to her just because she doesn't fit your image of beauty.

my god you are even more of a stalker than i am

Why do you talk about yourself in third person, and then respond to your own posts? I think you need a friend, a job, or some other healthy and productive outlet for you to spend your time.

you are weird for saving that picture. she isn't hott i get it you don't have to be mean to her just because she doesn't fit your image of beauty.

my god you are even more of a stalker than i am

1. I didnt save it, its on my photobucket page.

2. I didnt say anything about her in my post, just posted her pic.

And how is this stalking?

it's funny because it's true

this thread was created by a group of radicals who wanted a thread in which to post things about big brother without ridicule

dare you forsake our forefathers?

yes i do..sorry

i didnt read in the rules i couldnt be in this thread

my apologies

oh btw, thanks for the rep regarding kobe...of course ill listen to what u say

:rolleyes:

Archived