****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can't do that

please smizzy let me make new threads again

better do it before you're forced into it...

seriously... if you want to get on their good side, stop your bitching and accept your punishment.

then maybe the powers that be will grant you access again.

but you're a moron and cant see that. You're a spoiled snowflake who wants everything their way. Why dont you go get mommy to email smizzy so he changes his mind...

better yet, go get all of your reality-stars to come here and beg for you to get full priviledges again.

ok i am not going to hurt myself

but i love this site

first site i come on in the morning

last site before i go to bed

but i want to start threads

then behave for 2 weeks. You do that and I will request your thread-starting abilities on your behalf...

You dont behave and I will push to have you banned permanently.

This offer begins with the end of this message. If you keep bitching I will revoke my offer and make your life hell... not just here but every message board you are a member of.

then behave for 2 weeks. You do that and I will request your thread-starting abilities on your behalf...

You dont behave and I will push to have you banned permanently.

This offer begins with the end of this message. If you keep bitching I will revoke my offer and make your life hell... not just here but every message board you are a member of.

can't do that

2 weeks is a long time for jets news

It was a dramatic night.... See, what reality tv does. !!! WEll, if you want to post on other threads the following things cannot be mention :

1. NO MENTIONING OF BB

2. NO MENTIONING OF ANYONE FROM BB

3. NO PROMOTING BB

4. NO TALK OF REALITY TV

5. NO MUSTARD THROWING <- thought that was funny

That is all.

Sign the contract and 'maybe" the mods iwll let you post and start threads

Thank you.

new blog by the winner of big brother 10 DAN

Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank You!

Current mood: grateful

To All Big Brother Fans, Dan Fans, & Renegade Fans:

Thank you so much for all of your support! All of the support, thank you notes, and encouragement is very overwhelming for me and totally unexpected. When I was trapped in the house I was not sure anyone would like me, but I appreciate all of the support.

I will keep you all updated as to what is going on with my life, just be patient with me because I am trying to catch up to the MySpace, Facebook, e-mails, etc etc...

I have been running all over the place trying to keep up with phone calls, family, and re-adjusting to life outside of the Big Brother house. I have NOT seen the Dark Knight yet OR picked up my new favorite CD, the Weezer Red Album that I got as my first HoH.

Winning Big Brother was a dream come true for many reasons, you all know how big of a BB fan I am and to win, and win 7-0 (totally unexpected), is very hard to even comprehend.

After the Finale show, I spent the next 36 hours doing press interviews, radio interviews, etc (check out the Bonnie Hunt Show!)

This past Wednesday we (my family, Monica, best friend Carp, Memphis, Ashley, Memphis' fam) went to Katsuya for a nice dinner and then to S-Bar for the Renegade party. Thanks to Ashley and Matt (at S-Bar) for hooking it up. We had a blast, I had a chance to catch up with Brian, Angie, and Steven for a second, but mainly it was a crazy night.

Big thanks to Mike Boogie for making an appearance at S-Bar and for hooking up Monica and I and Geisha House. If you ever are in LA you need to swing by Geisha House, great food and atmosphere. The best Sushi ever, check it out.

While in LA, Monica, Memphis, Ashley and I went to Universal Studios and had a great time!

The BB Wrap Party was something out of this world. I met a lot of great people and I received nothing but positive feedback. A lot of former House Guests were there and they are all so cool, here is who I ran into (sorry if I forget anyone), I did not get a chance to talk to them all unfortunately

BB1: Chicken George, the legend

BB3: Marcellas, Lisa - very cool

BB5: Diane - the best, very down to earth

BB6: Jennifer-awesome, photogenic James-nice guy

BB7: Erika-charismatic

BB8: Jen & Nick - genuine

Dick - do I even need to say anything?

Danielle - sweetheart, plus she started Team Dan, come on!

Joe & Zach - nice dudes

BB9: Chelsia & Crazy James

Jen - very cool, personable

Josh - said hey, didn't get a chance to talk to

Parker - the man

Sharon - very sweet

I also met Sheila, I was very thrilled to meet her. What she told me got me FIRED UP! Long story short, she knows how big of a fan I am of the Karate Kid, so she is hooking me up big time, she can tell the details but I'm not sure how much she wants me to say. But Sheila is the best, so cool, and I look forward to speaking with her soon.

The gag reel is hilarious; the producers did an awesome job with that. If you haven't seen the Wrap Party gag reel, I think you can check it out on YouTube. All I can say is that I was laughing uncontrollably at "the Graduate" clip, nice work.

OK, so what's in the future for me? There are tons of things coming my way; you wouldn't believe half of it if I told you. I will keep you all updated as to what is going on if I decide to accept any of the stuff.

As far as my fellow houseguests, I barely got a chance to speak to any of them. I talk to Memphis daily (the Renegades are for real) and Brian. I need to get in touch with the rest of the crew; I was so busy I did not even get a chance to exchange numbers, pretty sad. If Renny, Keesha, Angie or any of my friends are reading this get a hold of me I want to talk to you guys!

The rest of this week I am going to try to get re-acclimated to my life, it has been a lot tougher than I thought. I thought I could jump from BB house to normal life with ease, but it has been a process. But don't worry, if I can handle living in a house with 12 crazy people, re-adjusting won't be so bad

Give me some time and I will get some things lined up so I can interact with all of you!

I feel very blessed to be in this situation and I want you all to know from the bottom of my heart I appreciate ALL your support.

Stay posted, I won't leave you all hanging too long....or if you do hang long, I will make a deal with you and get you to drop from the vine, hahahah, just kidding.

Take care and I will be in touch!

-Dan

new blog by the winner of big brother 10 DAN

Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank You!

Current mood: grateful

To All Big Brother Fans, Dan Fans, & Renegade Fans:

Thank you so much for all of your support! All of the support, thank you notes, and encouragement is very overwhelming for me and totally unexpected. When I was trapped in the house I was not sure anyone would like me, but I appreciate all of the support.

I will keep you all updated as to what is going on with my life, just be patient with me because I am trying to catch up to the MySpace, Facebook, e-mails, etc etc...

I have been running all over the place trying to keep up with phone calls, family, and re-adjusting to life outside of the Big Brother house. I have NOT seen the Dark Knight yet OR picked up my new favorite CD, the Weezer Red Album that I got as my first HoH.

Winning Big Brother was a dream come true for many reasons, you all know how big of a BB fan I am and to win, and win 7-0 (totally unexpected), is very hard to even comprehend.

After the Finale show, I spent the next 36 hours doing press interviews, radio interviews, etc (check out the Bonnie Hunt Show!)

This past Wednesday we (my family, Monica, best friend Carp, Memphis, Ashley, Memphis' fam) went to Katsuya for a nice dinner and then to S-Bar for the Renegade party. Thanks to Ashley and Matt (at S-Bar) for hooking it up. We had a blast, I had a chance to catch up with Brian, Angie, and Steven for a second, but mainly it was a crazy night.

Big thanks to Mike Boogie for making an appearance at S-Bar and for hooking up Monica and I and Geisha House. If you ever are in LA you need to swing by Geisha House, great food and atmosphere. The best Sushi ever, check it out.

While in LA, Monica, Memphis, Ashley and I went to Universal Studios and had a great time!

The BB Wrap Party was something out of this world. I met a lot of great people and I received nothing but positive feedback. A lot of former House Guests were there and they are all so cool, here is who I ran into (sorry if I forget anyone), I did not get a chance to talk to them all unfortunately

BB1: Chicken George, the legend

BB3: Marcellas, Lisa - very cool

BB5: Diane - the best, very down to earth

BB6: Jennifer-awesome, photogenic James-nice guy

BB7: Erika-charismatic

BB8: Jen & Nick - genuine

Dick - do I even need to say anything?

Danielle - sweetheart, plus she started Team Dan, come on!

Joe & Zach - nice dudes

BB9: Chelsia & Crazy James

Jen - very cool, personable

Josh - said hey, didn't get a chance to talk to

Parker - the man

Sharon - very sweet

I also met Sheila, I was very thrilled to meet her. What she told me got me FIRED UP! Long story short, she knows how big of a fan I am of the Karate Kid, so she is hooking me up big time, she can tell the details but I'm not sure how much she wants me to say. But Sheila is the best, so cool, and I look forward to speaking with her soon.

The gag reel is hilarious; the producers did an awesome job with that. If you haven't seen the Wrap Party gag reel, I think you can check it out on YouTube. All I can say is that I was laughing uncontrollably at "the Graduate" clip, nice work.

OK, so what's in the future for me? There are tons of things coming my way; you wouldn't believe half of it if I told you. I will keep you all updated as to what is going on if I decide to accept any of the stuff.

As far as my fellow houseguests, I barely got a chance to speak to any of them. I talk to Memphis daily (the Renegades are for real) and Brian. I need to get in touch with the rest of the crew; I was so busy I did not even get a chance to exchange numbers, pretty sad. If Renny, Keesha, Angie or any of my friends are reading this get a hold of me I want to talk to you guys!

The rest of this week I am going to try to get re-acclimated to my life, it has been a lot tougher than I thought. I thought I could jump from BB house to normal life with ease, but it has been a process. But don't worry, if I can handle living in a house with 12 crazy people, re-adjusting won't be so bad

Give me some time and I will get some things lined up so I can interact with all of you!

I feel very blessed to be in this situation and I want you all to know from the bottom of my heart I appreciate ALL your support.

Stay posted, I won't leave you all hanging too long....or if you do hang long, I will make a deal with you and get you to drop from the vine, hahahah, just kidding.

Take care and I will be in touch!

-Dan

LINK????????

HE CANT FOLLOW THE RULES. BAN HIM!

BAN HIM!

I blame this on his family. Did they not notice JR128's obsessive behavior when playing with his Barbies? He probably put Ken in the pink Vette and followed Barbie all over the house :lol:

This is why we need more federal funding for the retarded children of america.

Imagine if we had a good education system where pudding brains like JR128 could be helped along so they could be productive members of society.

I dont blame the parents, he got his shoddy genes from them. I blame the government for not stepping in and taking more of my money to help the brain damaged children of our country. You would think with a retard as president he would understand the plight of the retarded child...

Archived