****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BB is never over. There's always chats, and updates, and message boards, and ebay listings....

You kill this one and a new one will start the next time one of the bb "stars" takes a dump.

I say leave it open and let us continue bashing him. Its only fair.

he is right you know

so you liked to be bashed?? what is ur fascination w BB?

Some people in this country are very lonely people. They have a difficult time meeting people and holding onto personal relationships with these people. Most of it is doubt about oneself and their self worth.

So, they try to live their life vicariously through others... like reality tv stars... people who are just normal people, just like them. Since they have such self doubt, they know they could never be on a reality show so they are happy with the cast of characters that are thrown out there.

Then, once the 15 minutes of fame fade, the reality stars want to stay in the spotlight... they love the attention. And the unlovable losers are more than willing to share their love of these "normal people" and chat with them, email them, etc. It works for both sides. The reality stars get the attention they crave, and the losers get the attention from someone who is better than them.

Sad thing is this doesnt lead to an improved life. Eventually the reality star realizes they are nobody and a loser and fade back into regular life. Luckily for the unlovable loser there is a new show every year so they always have someone on TV they love and wish they could be.

Or, they try to get attention on public forums like a message board. They post crazy and outlandish things, trying to get a reaction out of people. They sometimes will post "regular" stuff so they prove their worth and dont get booted away when they become annoying.

But, they thrive off of their boring and mundane life being ripped apart by internet nobodies who waste too much time discussing topics that dont need to be dissected as deeply as they are.

They enjoy being told they are worthless scum and their life is sh!t... because they believe it themselves. Only problem is eventually they get tired of being bashed and start lashing out at people. That is where we are right now. He is tired of people pushing him about his dumb topics. So he is trying to lash out at people who are being mean to him. Eventually I will get bored with him, he will miss the attention, and start posting crazy crap again.

Some people in this country are very lonely people. They have a difficult time meeting people and holding onto personal relationships with these people. Most of it is doubt about oneself and their self worth.

So, they try to live their life vicariously through others... like reality tv stars... people who are just normal people, just like them. Since they have such self doubt, they know they could never be on a reality show so they are happy with the cast of characters that are thrown out there.

Then, once the 15 minutes of fame fade, the reality stars want to stay in the spotlight... they love the attention. And the unlovable losers are more than willing to share their love of these "normal people" and chat with them, email them, etc. It works for both sides. The reality stars get the attention they crave, and the losers get the attention from someone who is better than them.

Sad thing is this doesnt lead to an improved life. Eventually the reality star realizes they are nobody and a loser and fade back into regular life. Luckily for the unlovable loser there is a new show every year so they always have someone on TV they love and wish they could be.

Or, they try to get attention on public forums like a message board. They post crazy and outlandish things, trying to get a reaction out of people. They sometimes will post "regular" stuff so they prove their worth and dont get booted away when they become annoying.

But, they thrive off of their boring and mundane life being ripped apart by internet nobodies who waste too much time discussing topics that dont need to be dissected as deeply as they are.

They enjoy being told they are worthless scum and their life is sh!t... because they believe it themselves. Only problem is eventually they get tired of being bashed and start lashing out at people. That is where we are right now. He is tired of people pushing him about his dumb topics. So he is trying to lash out at people who are being mean to him. Eventually I will get bored with him, he will miss the attention, and start posting crazy crap again.

maybe thats what he is doing. I admit I like BB but I am crazy into it like sone people.

BB gets tired after a while becasue its the same **(() all the time and the ratings aint that great....How about we move this thread til it comes back on? :P

maybe thats what he is doing. I admit I like BB but I am crazy into it like sone people.

BB gets tired after a while becasue its the same **(() all the time and the ratings aint that great....How about we move this thread til it comes back on? :P

but i need to know when the next meaningless chat session is going to be!

Dont worry.. we are going to get tired of picking on 128 pretty soon. Im all but done with him,... its no longer fun. And once we start ignoring him this thread will stop popping up.

but i need to know when the next meaningless chat session is going to be!

Dont worry.. we are going to get tired of picking on 128 pretty soon. Im all but done with him,... its no longer fun. And once we start ignoring him this thread will stop popping up.

tomorrow 9 est

realitytvlounge.com

chat with michelle from big brother 10

Hometown: Cumberland, RI

Marital Status: Single

Michelle is an East Coast firecracker who graduated from Cumberland High School and also studied real estate with Remax. She was raised in a large Portuguese family, is currently single and working as a realtor. Michelle has always spoken her mind and was the only person to jump up at her brother's wedding when the priest asked if there were any objections.

She is an avid animal-lover and has a dog named Ralph Lauren, a pair of cats, Tiger and Cookie, a rabbit named Bugsie, a bird and three fishes.

Michelle calls her mother her best friend and feels she can confide in her about almost anything. She's a lot like her father which sometimes causes them to butt heads. She enjoys Portuguese food and seafood, smokes an occasional cigar and likes to listen to hip hop, rap and techno music. She's a sports-lover and likes to watch football, baseball, boxing, basketball and track and field. Her favorite activities are dancing, running, boxing, going to the beach and hanging out with friends.

She describes her ideal romantic partner as tall, tanned, smart, funny and in good shape and wants him to sweep her off of her feet. She describes herself as crazy, funny and outgoing. The political office to which she would aspire is that of President of the United States. Why not go to the top? She is most proud of the trophies and medals she won in running competitions and the marathon she ran in Australia at the age of 15.

Her birth date is December 29, 1979.

You are so full of ****. Everybody on this site knows that you have no intention of going to these chats. Stop getting jetsrule128 excited. You're taking advantage of his big brother obsession and using it for your cruel amusement.

Really? Everyone?

Actually, I do have the intention of going to one of these chats, just so I can see lots of other mentally challenged, lonesome losers who live vicariously through others.

But, I do have work to do. I wish I could push it off for another day but this report must be done before 5am tomorrow morning. So that's more important than some meaningless chat session.

And Im not using his BB obsession for my amusement... I'm using all of his pointless, annoying posts for my and others cruel amusement.

:)

Oh... Bite me. You suck since "Mad Dog" left.

Ahh, is mikefrancesarocks supposed to be JetRetard's "tough guy" personality?

Honestly, I probably wouldn't hate the show as much as I do if this psycho-boy wasn't so emotionally unstable to the point of making hundreds of stupid posts about a pointless show and the insecure people who appear on it.

Me, I'd love to go to one of these chats, but I think I'd rather be tortured instead. I would probably laugh too much at all the losers in the chatroom, you included.

His posts might seem pointless and annoying, but maybe they wouldn't be if you followed Big Brother. You don't have to respond to my post, just think about what I'm saying sometime. I know you have a big report to do for tomorrow.

I've watched Big Brother. His posts are pointless and annoying... and not just about BB.

And I'd rather not think, it hurts my brain.

Ahh, is mikefrancesarocks supposed to be JetRetard's "tough guy" personality?

Honestly, I probably wouldn't hate the show as much as I do if this psycho-boy wasn't so emotionally unstable to the point of making hundreds of stupid posts about a pointless show and the insecure people who appear on it.

Me, I'd love to go to one of these chats, but I think I'd rather be tortured instead. I would probably laugh too much at all the losers in the chatroom, you included.

mikefrancesarocks is playing the role of hole. Do you listen to morning radio? Notice they normally have 1-2 guys and a woman? Her role is usually the one to keep everyone from going too far and not insulting or hurting anyone. Usually you hear phrases like, "oh you guys, be nice".. or "be careful, dont want to hurt someone's feelings" Basically trying to be everyone's annoyingly nice conscience.

Problem is I dont care if people's feelings get hurt. This world and country sucks because we waste too much time being nice and not trying to hurt people's feelings. You need to be able to tell people they are annoying. People need to hear it. We need to stop treating everyone like their special, 'cause they're not.

So everyone can kiss my ass if you dont like me because im not nice.

what are your questions i can ask them

Michelle, How do you feel about your fans living vicariously through you and the show? Does it bother you at all that you need the support of people who you never would associate in your everyday life?

Michelle, Isnt Providence just Boston Jr.? Is there anything good about Providence?

Michelle, How do you feel about your fans living vicariously through you and the show? Does it bother you at all that you need the support of people who you never would associate in your everyday life?

Michelle, Isnt Providence just Boston Jr.? Is there anything good about Providence?

do you have any nice questions

<Reese> TO ASK MICHELLE A QUESTION PLEASE TYPE /ASK YOUR QUESTION

<meeno> OK lets get the chat started

<michellebb10> Thnaks ;-)

<meeno> Steph MSGed Me With: How does it make you feel to know that Ollie and April with doing the nasty in the spa room where you sat?

<michellebb10> I was shocked .I thought something was going down but they where very sneaky hahahahaha

<meeno> were you at all aware of what they were doing?

<michellebb10> I thought I walked in on them once in the Spa room but not sure what they are doing.....

<meeno> lol, i guess not something you want to think about huh

<meeno> joycet asks: You said you modeled before coming into the BB house, after you came home have you recieved any new modeling offers?

<michellebb10> I haven't watched of of the youtube videos YET haha

<michellebb10> Yes actually I have a lot of Fashion Shows and Photoshoot and appearances . Im actually doing a Fashion Show for Autism Oct 15 In Providence,RI

<Reese> thats GREAT Michelle :)

<meeno> that is wonderful, is it for charity at all?

<michellebb10> I plan on doing alot of Charity events and yes it all goes to charity

<meeno> that is wonderful :)

<meeno> Darlene asks: What were your plans for the $500,000 if you would have won Big Brother 10?

<Steve3> It is good that you are using your notoriety for that

<michellebb10> I would have paid of my parents house, bought my parents and myself a better car, Invest in real estate,go to school and give to charity

<meeno> are you being recognized by your fans and people in general?

<michellebb10> YES everywhere I go people are screaming my name, taking pics, autographs . They even scream portuguese princess. Its awesome I love my fans they are Incredible

<meeno> you have lots that is for sure :)

<meeno> BurnsHighGrrl-Alli MSGed Me With: how did you feel about libra after you had to wear the unitard

<michellebb10> I felt the same as I did in the begining she is a good at this game and she is good with getting ionto peoples minds and It didn't help the unitard thing ...hahahahahahahaah

what a snooze fest. BORING.

do you have any nice questions

WHats not nice about those? I want to know what reality stars think about their obsessive fan base and if there is anything nice about Providence...

Those softball bs questions are stupid. I want real, tough questions. If I wanted a soft interview, I would watch Larry King interview The Motley Crue.

Archived