s-brak.gif

This is the song that doesn't end

Yes it goes on and on my friend

Some people started singing it not knowing what it was

And they'll just keep on singing it forever just because

This is the song the never ends, ba la la lic

Yes it goes on and on my friend..

"BRAK! Stop singing that stupid song!"

I can't stop it, it's the song that never ends!

Some people starting singing it not knowing what it was

And they'll just keep on singing it forever just because..."SHUT UP!"

Guess it just ended.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME EAD!

Check Out Renegade Gear

Support Dan And Memphis

Buy REnegade Gear

http://renegades.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/

Your signature is against the rules. Did you get permission from Max to promote another website? Max should get some sort of commission for posting other links.

And nice personal attack... EAD.

How are you not banned yet? Time to send a mass pm to everyone important.

Your signature is against the rules. Did you get permission from Max to promote another website? Max should get some sort of commission for posting other links.

And nice personal attack... EAD.

How are you not banned yet? Time to send a mass pm to everyone important.

why can't we just get along man

we are all jets fans

go tell them that bro

We're not brothers. If we were, I would have smothered you in your sleep a LONG time ago and put you out of your misery.

And I would tell them that, but I have more important things to do than spend time with a bunch of losers in a chat room, talking to someone who is just a little bit less of a loser than the rest of you, who is just happy some poor fools are willing to talk to him/her.

The whole lot of you should just go and volunteer for the next round of nuclear tests in North Korea. Maybe they can screw up and do the rest of us a favor by "accidentally" setting one off in their facility.

We're not brothers. If we were, I would have smothered you in your sleep a LONG time ago and put you out of your misery.

And I would tell them that, but I have more important things to do than spend time with a bunch of losers in a chat room, talking to someone who is just a little bit less of a loser than the rest of you, who is just happy some poor fools are willing to talk to him/her.

The whole lot of you should just go and volunteer for the next round of nuclear tests in North Korea. Maybe they can screw up and do the rest of us a favor by "accidentally" setting one off in their facility.

you really seem to be in a bad mood today

why don't you go to ji and hang out with ham

you really seem to be in a bad mood today

why don't you go to ji and hang out with ham

No, I'm just tired of you creating account after account after account trying to skirt around the rules of you not being able to create threads.

Plus, I think everyone on BB should die a horrible death and take all of their fans with them.

It's a stupid show, populated with stupid people, watched by people even dumber than the people on it.

No, I'm just tired of you creating account after account after account trying to skirt around the rules of you not being able to create threads.

Plus, I think everyone on BB should die a horrible death and take all of their fans with them.

It's a stupid show, populated with stupid people, watched by people even dumber than the people on it.

:rl:

i wasn't talking to you.

Only my brother gets to call me "bro". Especially not some whiny, little, obsessive stalker punk like you who is too stupid to take a hint that...PEOPLE. JUST. DON'T. LIKE. YOU.

Get a life.

you reminded me of a quote. I had to post it. Please EAD.

is that the best you can do?

why don't you go watch some hockey or something

And jetsrule knocks yisman down.

Sadly it's only in his subconcious dreams, which means before too long heroesjets will be starting a thread about how he beat up yisman.

watching big brother is much more entertaining than hockey

Only if the house was on fire and there was a gun hidden somewhere in the house. If a person finds the gun, they can use it to shoot everyone else and it also unlocks the door so that they're the only one that can get out. Of course, the fire will probably kill them all anyway, but that would make for some entertaining television :)

Now THAT is reality tv. For good measure, we can throw in some of the fans of the show. Nothing better than watching a bunch of retards of a stupid show getting roasted on live television. Let me go pitch that idea to the tv execs.

No its not. Only reason its better for you is the guys dont wear shirts on BB while hockey they have all this equipment on.

at least big brother doesn't have a bunch of soviets and candadians. face it, hockey is for retards that is probably why you like it. THIS IS A JETS SITE, NO HOCKEY ALLOWED

at least big brother doesn't have a bunch of soviets and candadians. face it, hockey is for retards that is probably why you like it. THIS IS A JETS SITE, NO HOCKEY ALLOWED

Hockey talk is allowed dummy.

Other Sports

Talk about the NBA, NHL, Boxing, MMA, Checkers, MLS or Nascar here.

Yes, its full of soviets and candadians. And no, its not just for retards... its for people who love the style and grace of hockey. But a simpleton like you can never understand how difficult and beautiful of a game it is.

Big Brother is full of nobodies looking for their 15 minutes of fame. What is so great about 15 people trapped in a house back stabbing each other... Its lame. The people who watch are lame. And the contestants are lame.

Archived