Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

leave me alone

you are seriously creeping me out

And imagine how you must make the plethora of reality TV "stars" and practice squad players that you stalk feel...

leave me alone

you are seriously creeping me out

No I won't leave you alone.

I'm glad I'm creeping you out. Your ugly friends creep me out.

Just be careful tomorrow.

:character43:

No I won't leave you alone.

I'm glad I'm creeping you out. Your ugly friends creep me out.

Just be careful tomorrow.

:character43:

what will happen tomorrow?

You're calling me pathetic?

Im not the retarded monkey trying to get into a building every single fcking week and reporting on it on a message board.

And how am I a stalker? Since you are a stalker you should know what the definition of a stalker is. Its just sad that you have no clue on who I am..... It will be shocking when you find out that its me.

i have not gone in awhile buddy

i will be fine?

...if that is how you phrase a question I seriously hope that you get a refund for the last 12 years of your education.

Special ed did the best they could with him. Don't blame this on the system. Nothing the system can do about someone this stupid.

Special ed did the best they could with him. Don't blame this on the system. Nothing the system can do about someone this stupid.

um buddy

got a 98 on a mkt100 exam

um buddy

Somewhere in a teacher's lounge in your school a marketing teacher is explaining to his peers why he gave the freaky kid with the fishbowl haircut a 98 out of fear of being stalked.

um buddy

Yeah, just like you didn't neg rep anyone when 5 people told me they received negative rep from you yesterday. Please don't start the lying again. I know what you got on the special ed exam, and it wasn't a 98. Sadly, you couldn't even ace that.

Somewhere in a teacher's lounge in your school a marketing teacher is explaining to his peers why he gave the freaky kid with the fishbowl haircut a 98 out of fear of being stalked.

no

i got 48 out of 49 questions right

he did not give back the exam

just the scantron

Then how the hell are you supposed to study for the final exam? Tell him you want a copy of the exam.

Once again I have to call bullsh!t on you. Every time you get called out on something you have an excuse on why you cant show us proof.

Cletus.gif

Then how the hell are you supposed to study for the final exam? Tell him you want a copy of the exam.

Once again I have to call bullsh!t on you. Every time you get called out on something you have an excuse on why you cant show us proof.

Cletus.gif

i am not making an excuse it's true

you said something bad will happen tomorrow

and i don't have it

I already told you. Go ask him for a copy so you can have it to study with. He will give it to you. If he doesnt, go ask the dean and he will get you a copy.

And I didnt say something bad would happen. I told you to be careful tomorrow.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFDPFKTOvk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFDPFKTOvk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmQ060YymE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmQ060YymE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>