Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Do you still watch feeds?  I don't watch them, but on the show, Jesse hasn't really done anything at all, so I can't get too excited about her.  I'm looking forward to Aaryn's departure just for the interview.  Meanwhile, I no longer have CBS, so this all could be over for me.

you need links to watch?

you need links to watch?

Nah, thanks.  SHould be sorted out soon.  Last time I tried watching something online (a jets game) it downloaded all this crap to my computer.  Wasn't pleased.

Yeah, I just went through that last night trying to watch the game.  It took me half an hour to get all these popups telling you that you have to check this to get what you want, (which may or may not have been true), downloading boxes with a blue line expanding telling me the download "might take a few minutes" and after 10 minutes I'm wondering if I should just break it off or if it's almost done.  Never did get the damn video player to work, and afterward it took an hour to get all the stinking toolbars and crap off the computer.

Yecchhh!

Nah, thanks.  SHould be sorted out soon.  Last time I tried watching something online (a jets game) it downloaded all this crap to my computer.  Wasn't pleased.

they are on youtube man

There are no winners in that mess. Least of all the viewers.

I find myself almost interested when I found out that hostess of the show grew up in the neighborhood next to the one I went to high school in Queens.

But not really interested.

Edited by kelticwizard

Evan wants to post about Big brother. he can do it only in this thread. 

But you were responsible for some cracking entertainment. So it's not all bad.

Don't inflate his ego anymore. I already made that mistake once by naming him captain. 

Don't inflate his ego anymore. I already made that mistake once by naming him captain. 

After you invited him back. So naming him captain merely compounded your original mistake.

After you invited him back. So naming him captain merely compounded your original mistake.

Well, I suck.

I Am a great captain !

Mouth off again and I'll ban  you