• Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday,

April 7 New York, NY 12pm - 8pm Fighthouse Studios

122 West 27th Street

New York, NY 10001

Please be sure to bring the following with you to the open call:

* A complete application downloaded here

* 2 pictures of yourself (1 of your face AND 1 of your full body)

* A copy of your drivers license OR state issued ID

* A copy of your passport OR birth certificate OR social security card

i am to young but i know some of you would be good tv so go for it :) you guys know who i am talking about

Saturday,

April 7 New York, NY 12pm - 8pm Fighthouse Studios

122 West 27th Street

New York, NY 10001

Please be sure to bring the following with you to the open call:

* A complete application downloaded here

* 2 pictures of yourself (1 of your face AND 1 of your full body)

* A copy of your drivers license OR state issued ID

* A copy of your passport OR birth certificate OR social security card

i am to young but i know some of you would be good tv so go for it :) you guys know who i am talking about

wouldn't it be easier to just tell your parents over dinner that you're gay?

Containment clearly isn't working as a policy. I warn the mods that if you allow this menance to go unchecked our threads will fall like dominos one by one and all become infiltrated by this worthless crap.

this desered it's own thread

johnny go to the audition

i swear everything else will be in that 1 thread

this desered it's own thread

johnny go to the audition

i swear everything else will be in that 1 thread

Dude seriously, I think the mods made it abundantly clear that any of this reality $hit was to go in one thread.

Dude seriously, I think the mods made it abundantly clear that any of this reality $hit was to go in one thread.

yes i understand that but this desered it's own thread

i will never start another one again promise

can we keep this thread on topic please

alk if you tried out you would probaly get on

Hmmmm,,

Maybe Big Brother threads are more tolerated than poiltical threads ;)

I should switch my approach ;)

Yeah.

Those Royal Navy guys weren't illegally kidnapped, they've just been asked to appear on the new series of Iranian Big Brother. The new twist this season is the diary room's been replaced with an interrogation chamber.

Expect Jetsrule to set up a chat with Ahmadinejad.

Actusally, I'd pay to see that. :mrgreen:

Just saying...

I figured it would be much easier for the rest of us to ignore this way. Jetsrule128 you seem like a good kid. But you are annoying everyone with these Kaysar references. So here is your own little thread. You won't get yelled at for posting anything Big Bro related in here.

People entering this thread do so at your own risk. Be warned, it might be very boring in here. :P

128 -- and this part is serious. Stop littering other threads with Big Bro stuff. This is your last warning.

As fun as it may sound, would you really want Jetsrule to keep track of you for the rest of your life, announcing to everyone your every move?

um i only know because they have official websites and they announce when there doing chats...they choose it to be known

and i don't follow the mean people i hate them

if i had time on my hands i'd love to crash one of these shows. imagine gettign on and just absolutely destroying it.

Yeah, like going into the diary room someone else mentioned(What the hell is that) and taking a dump and turning it into the diarrhia room. Or getting trashed and jacking off in the fish tank and watching the fish eat the seeds. I actually was going to do that this weekend at my friend's apartment when he went in the shower, but by the time i set up my video camera and tripod to catch it for youtube, he got out of the shower and flipped out, puss!

Yeah, like going into the diary room someone else mentioned(What the hell is that) and taking a dump and turning it into the diarrhia room. Or getting trashed and jacking off in the fish tank and watching the fish eat the seeds. I actually was going to do that this weekend at my friend's apartment when he went in the shower, but by the time i set up my video camera and tripod to catch it for youtube, he got out of the shower and flipped out, puss!

Thanks for spicing up this lame thread! lol

howie from the soverign 6 plus 2 and mike boogie from chilltown had a jackshack in the house where they did you know

sometimes the camera caught it i am sure it is on youtube somewhere

Thanks for spicing up this lame thread! lol

haha, yeah, well, eff it, this is a hijack, a thread hijack!

So after my stunt was foiled, my friend's girl came by, and we were discussing what i was planning on doing, and she flipped out too. She said PETA would go nuts. Now, do you think peta would really care about something like that, I mean, we are talking about goldfish here, stupid like 50 cent goldfish, not a cat or puppy or even a real fish. Am I the only one that thinks this would be funny? Or am I that messed up? lol

Archived